Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can’t delete posts
Whenever i make a new post on the forums i can’t delete it, i click the red x and then the pop up comes up, i press delete and... nothing? The only responsive button is the cancel option, otherwise the other button will do nothing. Even when i refresh the forum is still there

It’s been happening to me for awhile now, since around November last year was when i noticed it. Since then every time i needed to delete a forum, i’d be out of luck :(

By the way i mainly use fr on my ipad pro, but haven’t tried deleting forums elsewhere to my knowledge
Whenever i make a new post on the forums i can’t delete it, i click the red x and then the pop up comes up, i press delete and... nothing? The only responsive button is the cancel option, otherwise the other button will do nothing. Even when i refresh the forum is still there

It’s been happening to me for awhile now, since around November last year was when i noticed it. Since then every time i needed to delete a forum, i’d be out of luck :(

By the way i mainly use fr on my ipad pro, but haven’t tried deleting forums elsewhere to my knowledge
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Yeah, that happens to me too :( I think this has already been a known glitch, and it may be fixed soon ^^
Yeah, that happens to me too :( I think this has already been a known glitch, and it may be fixed soon ^^
VsoSnU5.png
Yeah I recently tried to delete a thread, and I can't delete it, no matter how many times I refresh [emoji=bogsneak deadpan size=2]
Yeah I recently tried to delete a thread, and I can't delete it, no matter how many times I refresh
TeIPAUy.gifqv3OlWK.png6rbz2Vd.png H0bF1BC.gif