Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | artifracture bugging out?
hi! since maintenence ended, i noticed artifracture isn't working. [emoji=veilspun sad size=2] literal seconds after i start the game, it takes me back to the title screen. i don't know how many other games this is affecting, but i checked mistral mahjong for a few seconds and it seems to work fine!
hi! since maintenence ended, i noticed artifracture isn't working. literal seconds after i start the game, it takes me back to the title screen.

i don't know how many other games this is affecting, but i checked mistral mahjong for a few seconds and it seems to work fine!
you can just call me tundra! 23, they/them!

WuLeD0x.png eGiN2Xv.png
pings = OK!
Same here and the treasure counter doesn't update.
It show 0/75000 despite the fact that i have already earned some treasure today.
Clearing the cache did not help.
Same here and the treasure counter doesn't update.
It show 0/75000 despite the fact that i have already earned some treasure today.
Clearing the cache did not help.
Just me, Sj.
shadowfull2.png
Hi @neutrinope @SnakeJobs -- We're looking into it!
Hi @neutrinope @SnakeJobs -- We're looking into it!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@neutrinope @SnakeJobs I believe we have fixed this issue, let me know if it is fixed or not for you!
@neutrinope @SnakeJobs I believe we have fixed this issue, let me know if it is fixed or not for you!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron it works for me now [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]. Thank you so much.
@Mutron it works for me now .

Thank you so much.
Just me, Sj.
shadowfull2.png
@Mutron it's working for me now! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] thank you very much!
@Mutron

it's working for me now! thank you very much!
you can just call me tundra! 23, they/them!

WuLeD0x.png eGiN2Xv.png
pings = OK!