Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | cant exalt progenitors
1 2
@Mutron

Can we get a confirmation on whether or not these dragons were glitched to behave like progens?
@Mutron

Can we get a confirmation on whether or not these dragons were glitched to behave like progens?
Fen | They/them
yeah i'd like a confirmation too, just to help the person thats selling the hatchlings of these dragons based on the fact that theyre glitched.
yeah i'd like a confirmation too, just to help the person thats selling the hatchlings of these dragons based on the fact that theyre glitched.
@fennelroot @worldless

I literally sat and watched this as it rolled down- they were indeed considered progen by searching, and between the fact that they tossed out the ids for their original progen, and based on the wording of the mod's question, and the fact the user said yes to both queries, reads to me through context clues as there being some sort of glitch happening and a mod is now trying to narrow down the issue so it can be fixed.

They were searchable as progen for at least a week afterwards, if not longer by the way.
@fennelroot @worldless

I literally sat and watched this as it rolled down- they were indeed considered progen by searching, and between the fact that they tossed out the ids for their original progen, and based on the wording of the mod's question, and the fact the user said yes to both queries, reads to me through context clues as there being some sort of glitch happening and a mod is now trying to narrow down the issue so it can be fixed.

They were searchable as progen for at least a week afterwards, if not longer by the way.
fiFase7.png
@Furiku
i got that, but is there like, any sort of screenshots to back this up? i genuinely want to learn more about what happened.
the best way is to see what mutron says imo, tho they didn't really say anything almost a whole year since this ordeal.
@Furiku
i got that, but is there like, any sort of screenshots to back this up? i genuinely want to learn more about what happened.
the best way is to see what mutron says imo, tho they didn't really say anything almost a whole year since this ordeal.
@worldless

I don't personally have any screenshots- I doubt any were taken as the popular consensus was odds were the false progen were simply going to be removed and probably exalted, and it wasn't really 'hyped' until later on when they were not but hte glitch was removed.
@worldless

I don't personally have any screenshots- I doubt any were taken as the popular consensus was odds were the false progen were simply going to be removed and probably exalted, and it wasn't really 'hyped' until later on when they were not but hte glitch was removed.
fiFase7.png
@Fennelroot @worldless @Furiku

They were glitched to behave like progens (the account turned them into progens searchable in the lair with the progen status, and they showed up as progens in dragon search, etc, could not be exalted, traded, sold etc until after mod/admin stepped in on the matter, I believe) after the account hit zero dragons.

I was around at the time, and watched it go down. I don't think I still have screenshots of it (I'll look when I get back to the desktop later), but I was legit present. I purchased one of the false progen offspring because of this at the time. I would not have purchased them if I had not witnessed it with my own eyes.

This thread was necro'd, however, and I am pretty sure that since the question itself is unrelated to the original topic/OP's problem back a year ago.. this likely will not get answered, but good luck.
@Fennelroot @worldless @Furiku

They were glitched to behave like progens (the account turned them into progens searchable in the lair with the progen status, and they showed up as progens in dragon search, etc, could not be exalted, traded, sold etc until after mod/admin stepped in on the matter, I believe) after the account hit zero dragons.

I was around at the time, and watched it go down. I don't think I still have screenshots of it (I'll look when I get back to the desktop later), but I was legit present. I purchased one of the false progen offspring because of this at the time. I would not have purchased them if I had not witnessed it with my own eyes.

This thread was necro'd, however, and I am pretty sure that since the question itself is unrelated to the original topic/OP's problem back a year ago.. this likely will not get answered, but good luck.
[quote name="AntiFerret" date="2021-04-25 19:37:30" ] [...]This thread was necro'd, [...][/quote] Reminder that necroing threads is not against site tos, although it is frowned upon. And I would say that until proof comes forward about these dragons behaving like progenitors even though they weren't, one has to take it with a grain of salt.
AntiFerret wrote on 2021-04-25 19:37:30:
[...]This thread was necro'd, [...]

Reminder that necroing threads is not against site tos, although it is frowned upon.
And I would say that until proof comes forward about these dragons behaving like progenitors even though they weren't, one has to take it with a grain of salt.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
[quote name="CherryRamune" date="2021-04-25 22:04:55" ] [quote name="AntiFerret" date="2021-04-25 19:37:30" ] [...]This thread was necro'd, [...][/quote] Reminder that necroing threads is not against site tos, although it is frowned upon. And I would say that until proof comes forward about these dragons behaving like progenitors even though they weren't, one has to take it with a grain of salt. [/quote] @CherryRamune I never said it was against the site ToS? I just said that since it was necro'd, it probably would not receive a response, as it has nothing to do with the original support post? x.x Did I really just get blocked because I offered information about a necro'd topic not getting response and wished someone good luck? Okay then. Have a good day, I guess?
CherryRamune wrote on 2021-04-25 22:04:55:
AntiFerret wrote on 2021-04-25 19:37:30:
[...]This thread was necro'd, [...]

Reminder that necroing threads is not against site tos, although it is frowned upon.
And I would say that until proof comes forward about these dragons behaving like progenitors even though they weren't, one has to take it with a grain of salt.

@CherryRamune

I never said it was against the site ToS? I just said that since it was necro'd, it probably would not receive a response, as it has nothing to do with the original support post? x.x Did I really just get blocked because I offered information about a necro'd topic not getting response and wished someone good luck? Okay then.

Have a good day, I guess?
I remember when this happened too.

If the question is whether the dragons were really glitched to behave as progens: yes, they definitely were. Plenty of people checked it out and saw that they came up as progens in a search.

We're not all in a conspiracy to lie or anything. :P
I remember when this happened too.

If the question is whether the dragons were really glitched to behave as progens: yes, they definitely were. Plenty of people checked it out and saw that they came up as progens in a search.

We're not all in a conspiracy to lie or anything. :P
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2