Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Usermade Accent in Roundsey's Raffle?
Title! I did a double-take and see that is listed in Roundsey's Raffle Roulette.

But it's not a festival accent, nor is it a Coliseum one. I've even checked the Game Database's Accent: Spring Sprouts link for it.

I've never seen a Usermade accent listed as a prize before, so I'm really confused.

Edit: It's been resolved, it was caused by a browser auto-correct that slipped by.
Title! I did a double-take and see that is listed in Roundsey's Raffle Roulette.

But it's not a festival accent, nor is it a Coliseum one. I've even checked the Game Database's Accent: Spring Sprouts link for it.

I've never seen a Usermade accent listed as a prize before, so I'm really confused.

Edit: It's been resolved, it was caused by a browser auto-correct that slipped by.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
I've never seen it either- and the user who made it doesn't even seem to be active, at least as in their dragons are unfed. If they were active and had offered to donate copies that would be one thing, but I feel like reprinting random UM accents without artist permission is not gonna go down well if that was the intent.

Is it possible the raffle was meant to include Accent: Springly Sprouts instead? They have very similar names, and their IDs are only a couple hundred apart. (I'd guess the snapper one was an honorable mention the artist printed off.)
I've never seen it either- and the user who made it doesn't even seem to be active, at least as in their dragons are unfed. If they were active and had offered to donate copies that would be one thing, but I feel like reprinting random UM accents without artist permission is not gonna go down well if that was the intent.

Is it possible the raffle was meant to include Accent: Springly Sprouts instead? They have very similar names, and their IDs are only a couple hundred apart. (I'd guess the snapper one was an honorable mention the artist printed off.)
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
@Mima
I'm sure it's just an accident since it's usually retired festival, Gem Marketplace, or Kickstarter Skins listed as prizes. I just felt it was important to post a thread right away since it'll be raising a lot of questions.

Accent: Springly Sprouts happens to be a retired festival accent from Greenskeeper Gathering and thematically matches Roundsey's prize pool, so it's very likely it's supposed to be that one!

Edit: corrected info on the types of skins and accents that have showed up!
@Mima
I'm sure it's just an accident since it's usually retired festival, Gem Marketplace, or Kickstarter Skins listed as prizes. I just felt it was important to post a thread right away since it'll be raising a lot of questions.

Accent: Springly Sprouts happens to be a retired festival accent from Greenskeeper Gathering and thematically matches Roundsey's prize pool, so it's very likely it's supposed to be that one!

Edit: corrected info on the types of skins and accents that have showed up!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Spring sprouts WAS an honourable mention. So it can very well be a confused staff putting the wrong skin up.
Spring sprouts WAS an honourable mention. So it can very well be a confused staff putting the wrong skin up.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif