Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The UMA in Roundsey give me bad vibes
1 2 3 4
@Bowno Thank you for putting together that post. Was that about the sprites then? Because they do say in those screenshots that the sprites were retired and wouldn't be brought back but they have been in Roundsey many times since the first few weeks.

@Choccie I think you could be right! It would make the sprite thing make sense too since they've been in Roundsey since quite early on.

I do imagine that this whole thing is a typo though, since they usually give away retired fest accents and the two names are so similar it can't be a coincidence. unless i get proven wrong adfghjl
@Bowno Thank you for putting together that post. Was that about the sprites then? Because they do say in those screenshots that the sprites were retired and wouldn't be brought back but they have been in Roundsey many times since the first few weeks.

@Choccie I think you could be right! It would make the sprite thing make sense too since they've been in Roundsey since quite early on.

I do imagine that this whole thing is a typo though, since they usually give away retired fest accents and the two names are so similar it can't be a coincidence. unless i get proven wrong adfghjl
Heart.gif
I made a Bug Report thread a while back when I saw it. Let's wait maybe 3 or so more hours since the staff is likely asleep right now!

@Choccie
Breed Change: Imperial or an Imperial will never be listed as a prize, it's explicitly covered in the FAQ in the Roundsey's Roulette Raffle announcement thread.
I made a Bug Report thread a while back when I saw it. Let's wait maybe 3 or so more hours since the staff is likely asleep right now!

@Choccie
Breed Change: Imperial or an Imperial will never be listed as a prize, it's explicitly covered in the FAQ in the Roundsey's Roulette Raffle announcement thread.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Heart
Its for everything that they said would be retired, and then showing up in Roundsey, honestly. Sprites or no. Hope the post cleared up what I meant a little bit.
As for the accent, I'm pretty sure it was a typo.. But again, if it's not, that would really be too much for me lol
@Heart
Its for everything that they said would be retired, and then showing up in Roundsey, honestly. Sprites or no. Hope the post cleared up what I meant a little bit.
As for the accent, I'm pretty sure it was a typo.. But again, if it's not, that would really be too much for me lol
TOW2n3q.png
@Nesu
My bad, I never read the announcement as it was a feature added while on hiatus! It was just the first Kickstarter item that came to mind; Skycats might be a better example?
@Nesu
My bad, I never read the announcement as it was a feature added while on hiatus! It was just the first Kickstarter item that came to mind; Skycats might be a better example?
Yikes. Yeah, they definitely have the legal right, but like, no lol. Just no. This is a bad move if it is purposeful.

I'm leaning more into the theory that this was a simple mistake, but still... a really bad look imo. Like, are these things not double checked? We're beginning to see more and more MAJOR gene and apparel errors (looking at you, bane met/alloy) come out, and it really isn't looking good for the site at all. Kinda makes me worry about the direction of the site, tbh. Double checking something before it goes out isn't that hard.
Yikes. Yeah, they definitely have the legal right, but like, no lol. Just no. This is a bad move if it is purposeful.

I'm leaning more into the theory that this was a simple mistake, but still... a really bad look imo. Like, are these things not double checked? We're beginning to see more and more MAJOR gene and apparel errors (looking at you, bane met/alloy) come out, and it really isn't looking good for the site at all. Kinda makes me worry about the direction of the site, tbh. Double checking something before it goes out isn't that hard.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Oh, that's so weird. I'm 99% sure they wouldn't just duplicate a UM. Must be a mistake.

Also @Dreamson yeah. I mean the bane genes, the tidecaller thing.... (it's corrected now, so it wasn't intentional) and now this. I feel like staff is rushing. It seems like they've got a lot on their hands and that's kind of neglecting the other site features. @ staff, please prioritize in-site content. We would love new things but we can wait. Please rest well, don't overdo yourselves, and don't rush with your work.
Oh, that's so weird. I'm 99% sure they wouldn't just duplicate a UM. Must be a mistake.

Also @Dreamson yeah. I mean the bane genes, the tidecaller thing.... (it's corrected now, so it wasn't intentional) and now this. I feel like staff is rushing. It seems like they've got a lot on their hands and that's kind of neglecting the other site features. @ staff, please prioritize in-site content. We would love new things but we can wait. Please rest well, don't overdo yourselves, and don't rush with your work.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
It took me a moment to realise his name wasn't actually Tidecaller...
It took me a moment to realise his name wasn't actually Tidecaller...
@Contaminate They just fixed it!! It's the festival skin
@Contaminate They just fixed it!! It's the festival skin
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Hi everyone! Thank you for bringing this to our attention right away. Roundsey only rewards official site skins or accents, including festivals, and not usermade skins or accents. This has been corrected and this week's accent reward is now listed as intended, the 2015 Greenskeeper Gathering Accent: Springly Sprouts.

Full transparency—this error was caused by an overly-enthusiastic browser auto-correct that wasn't caught in time. It should not have happened and we sincerely apologize for any confusion or concern this has caused.

(edited to further clarify the types of skins or accents Roundsey can offer)
Hi everyone! Thank you for bringing this to our attention right away. Roundsey only rewards official site skins or accents, including festivals, and not usermade skins or accents. This has been corrected and this week's accent reward is now listed as intended, the 2015 Greenskeeper Gathering Accent: Springly Sprouts.

Full transparency—this error was caused by an overly-enthusiastic browser auto-correct that wasn't caught in time. It should not have happened and we sincerely apologize for any confusion or concern this has caused.

(edited to further clarify the types of skins or accents Roundsey can offer)
autocorrect: rubs its little gremlin hands
autocorrect: rubs its little gremlin hands
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 3 4