Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | adding familiars
i can't add familiars to my dragons...this started yesterday. i can remove them, but not add them.
i can't add familiars to my dragons...this started yesterday. i can remove them, but not add them.
@PachaMama

You cannot equip more than one of any particular familiar to your clan at once. Even if you have two Basilisks, you can only add one to your dragons. If this is not the problem, you need to include more details. Which familiars? can you remove the familiar and add the same one back to the same dragon? Is it specific dragons? Have you cleared your cache and cookies, tried it in a private or incognito mode browser, or tried it in a different browser or on a different device?

As a side note you are not allowed to bump threads in the bug reports forum under the spamming policies.
@PachaMama

You cannot equip more than one of any particular familiar to your clan at once. Even if you have two Basilisks, you can only add one to your dragons. If this is not the problem, you need to include more details. Which familiars? can you remove the familiar and add the same one back to the same dragon? Is it specific dragons? Have you cleared your cache and cookies, tried it in a private or incognito mode browser, or tried it in a different browser or on a different device?

As a side note you are not allowed to bump threads in the bug reports forum under the spamming policies.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
sorry about that i forgot about the spamming rules. it's with all of my familiars and dragons. it's like the whole game keeps seizing up on me and not responding. i have logged out/in. i don't have any other devices than my desktop. i know about duplicate familiars, it's not that. this game is seizing up on me in different areas as well.
sorry about that i forgot about the spamming rules. it's with all of my familiars and dragons. it's like the whole game keeps seizing up on me and not responding. i have logged out/in. i don't have any other devices than my desktop. i know about duplicate familiars, it's not that. this game is seizing up on me in different areas as well.
Hi @PachaMama, since SeaCrest covered the bumping guidelines, I have cleaned up the other threads.

Speaking as a player now, it sounds like you're having a lot of varied issues around the site. If you're able to borrow a friend's laptop/phone/drop by the library, that might help rule out where the issue is. If you use wireless at home, try using a wired connection if you can.
Hi @PachaMama, since SeaCrest covered the bumping guidelines, I have cleaned up the other threads.

Speaking as a player now, it sounds like you're having a lot of varied issues around the site. If you're able to borrow a friend's laptop/phone/drop by the library, that might help rule out where the issue is. If you use wireless at home, try using a wired connection if you can.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

i'll ask one of my kids to see about clearing out my "cookies". i think i know what that means? i'm old and not that tekkie. i'll see if i can hop on one of their laptops. i'm on desktop with a wired connection to the ethernet. is there a version of Flash Player i don't have or something? this all just started a few days ago when my computer restarted itself. my kids aren't having any issues with their laptops so i'm wondering if it's my desktop.
i'll ask one of my kids to see about clearing out my "cookies". i think i know what that means? i'm old and not that tekkie. i'll see if i can hop on one of their laptops. i'm on desktop with a wired connection to the ethernet. is there a version of Flash Player i don't have or something? this all just started a few days ago when my computer restarted itself. my kids aren't having any issues with their laptops so i'm wondering if it's my desktop.
@PachaMama
Googling 'how to clear my cookies [name of your browser]' should give you some helpful results!

FR doesn't use Flash anywhere, so that won't help.

Have you tried doing it in the private/incognito mode of your browser? The option to do that is usually something like 'open private window' in the settings. That'll tell you if it's something you've added to the browser at some point (i.e. an extension) that's updated and broken things.
@PachaMama
Googling 'how to clear my cookies [name of your browser]' should give you some helpful results!

FR doesn't use Flash anywhere, so that won't help.

Have you tried doing it in the private/incognito mode of your browser? The option to do that is usually something like 'open private window' in the settings. That'll tell you if it's something you've added to the browser at some point (i.e. an extension) that's updated and broken things.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

cleared my cache and cookies, ran my antivirus scan to clear broken programs slowing my computer down, and still nothing. still unable to access hoard except for food and still can't add familiars. i'll ask my kids how to open private window.

my son also said the internet provider here is having issues today, but IDK how that would affect a problem i've been having since the 1st.

PS...i also still can't edit my profile page
@Vendrus

cleared my cache and cookies, ran my antivirus scan to clear broken programs slowing my computer down, and still nothing. still unable to access hoard except for food and still can't add familiars. i'll ask my kids how to open private window.

my son also said the internet provider here is having issues today, but IDK how that would affect a problem i've been having since the 1st.

PS...i also still can't edit my profile page