Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli Lag?
1 2 3
also having this issue. has shut down on me twice. using chrome.
@Aequorin @Xhaztol @Mutron
not sure if you guys know about this but pinging you anyway
also having this issue. has shut down on me twice. using chrome.
@Aequorin @Xhaztol @Mutron
not sure if you guys know about this but pinging you anyway

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
I have what I think may be the same problem, keep getting kicked out of coli or thrown back to the menu at random.
I have what I think may be the same problem, keep getting kicked out of coli or thrown back to the menu at random.
@JD1620 @Biird @Rotdeer

With Starfall Celebration starting today, I hope they can fix the issues soon.
@JD1620 @Biird @Rotdeer

With Starfall Celebration starting today, I hope they can fix the issues soon.
The devs don't need pinged repeatedly for the same issue.

Same thing here, also chrome. Lag builds until unplayable or entire page crashes. Hard to get shards and fest chests when the weekend is when coli has issues.
The devs don't need pinged repeatedly for the same issue.

Same thing here, also chrome. Lag builds until unplayable or entire page crashes. Hard to get shards and fest chests when the weekend is when coli has issues.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
Yet another here, and yes, also using chrome.
Yet another here, and yes, also using chrome.
lurking_in_the_shadows_by_king_lulu_deer-dcb5kzc.gif
Day two of terrible coli lag for me on Chrome. Cleared my cache and cookies, closed all other programs and tabs, nothing's helped. I figure it's either Mahjong, some work they're doing in the backend for PvP, or this pesky little ad that keeps trying to activate Flash. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, though. I'd love to actually be able to grind for fest stuff!
Day two of terrible coli lag for me on Chrome. Cleared my cache and cookies, closed all other programs and tabs, nothing's helped. I figure it's either Mahjong, some work they're doing in the backend for PvP, or this pesky little ad that keeps trying to activate Flash. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, though. I'd love to actually be able to grind for fest stuff!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
Headsup, guys, I'm having the same problem and it seems to be entirely Chrome-specific. This user in the Help forums stopped having problems after switching to a different browser. Maybe try that until it's fixed?
Headsup, guys, I'm having the same problem and it seems to be entirely Chrome-specific. This user in the Help forums stopped having problems after switching to a different browser. Maybe try that until it's fixed?
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
My lag has actually been worst when bonding familiars. Does anyone else speed-bond a large number all at once? Has anyone else noticed SEVERE lag while doing that? Chrome tells me that it's making the CPU usage of the tabs skyrocket.
My lag has actually been worst when bonding familiars. Does anyone else speed-bond a large number all at once? Has anyone else noticed SEVERE lag while doing that? Chrome tells me that it's making the CPU usage of the tabs skyrocket.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@lordjeanliness YESS OMG IT WAS SO BAD
@lordjeanliness YESS OMG IT WAS SO BAD
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel
Just want to check in and report that yesterday 9/22 the lag persisted throughout the day, resulted in several coli crashes. After seeing a comment in another forum suggesting it's chrome-specific I switched to IE, and there was no lag issue.
Just want to check in and report that yesterday 9/22 the lag persisted throughout the day, resulted in several coli crashes. After seeing a comment in another forum suggesting it's chrome-specific I switched to IE, and there was no lag issue.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
1 2 3