Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | These dragons shouldn't be compatible...
1 2 3
@lara8
I’ve also gotten this bug, confusing me with pairs that are able to breed one generation before they should. It’s not ideal but it is nice to know it’s not just me. Lol
The bloodlines for my lair are incredibly tangled (Spent the last two days figuring it all out on familyecho @.@) so I’m working on streamlining it as I work on my radioactive triple project.
Thankful once I get things removed by 5 gens it won’t matter either way and I’ll be able to track lines myself without a supposedly bugged assay feature :/
@lara8
I’ve also gotten this bug, confusing me with pairs that are able to breed one generation before they should. It’s not ideal but it is nice to know it’s not just me. Lol
The bloodlines for my lair are incredibly tangled (Spent the last two days figuring it all out on familyecho @.@) so I’m working on streamlining it as I work on my radioactive triple project.
Thankful once I get things removed by 5 gens it won’t matter either way and I’ll be able to track lines myself without a supposedly bugged assay feature :/
31. She/Her. Science nut. Animal enthusiast.
M8iaT63.pngnB9oMvb.pngM8iaT63.pngnB9oMvb.pngM8iaT63.png
1 2 3