Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [solved]
When I finish my daily rounds of Glimmer and Gloom, I put it in my vault. However, when I navigate to the hoard page, instead of displaying 75kt, it only says 65kt.

On the other hand, when I go to deposit into my vault, it claims that I have 75kt available. This is the same when I'm on every other page besides the hoard.
When I finish my daily rounds of Glimmer and Gloom, I put it in my vault. However, when I navigate to the hoard page, instead of displaying 75kt, it only says 65kt.

On the other hand, when I go to deposit into my vault, it claims that I have 75kt available. This is the same when I'm on every other page besides the hoard.
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
@saltyleti
FR is currently split between two domains - www and www1. It takes time for information to travel between them, so changes to things like treasure count can take up to a few minutes to show up on pages from the other domain.

This will stop happening when the whole site has been updated!
@saltyleti
FR is currently split between two domains - www and www1. It takes time for information to travel between them, so changes to things like treasure count can take up to a few minutes to show up on pages from the other domain.

This will stop happening when the whole site has been updated!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Ahh thanks for telling me! <3
@Vendrus

Ahh thanks for telling me! <3
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests