Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo question quit loading
Clicked answer for tomo's question and page didn't load to answers page. Tried refreshing, and all answers were marked wrong.
i'm using Chrome, and unfortunately didn't notice if the question actually gave me the reward. I'm assuming so, since it was marked wrong upon refresh. It's possible my network just dropped at the worst moment as well.

Clicked answer for tomo's question and page didn't load to answers page. Tried refreshing, and all answers were marked wrong.
i'm using Chrome, and unfortunately didn't notice if the question actually gave me the reward. I'm assuming so, since it was marked wrong upon refresh. It's possible my network just dropped at the worst moment as well.

@Kaie13 hmm, that’s odd. Have you tried refreshing, or clearing your cache? It can’t hurt to try it. Or if your on mobile, trying to zoom out completely? I’ve heard zooming in can mess with it.

As you said with your network/internet dropping, that can be a common thing. Hopefully it’s only that and nothing more! I hope this helpful, I’m new around the Bug forum but I’m trying my best!
@Kaie13 hmm, that’s odd. Have you tried refreshing, or clearing your cache? It can’t hurt to try it. Or if your on mobile, trying to zoom out completely? I’ve heard zooming in can mess with it.

As you said with your network/internet dropping, that can be a common thing. Hopefully it’s only that and nothing more! I hope this helpful, I’m new around the Bug forum but I’m trying my best!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
I think the refresh is what messed it up. Haven't cleared cache, but it's working now! I hope it was just a network drop, and accidentally loaded the questions again even though I had answered before.
I think the refresh is what messed it up. Haven't cleared cache, but it's working now! I hope it was just a network drop, and accidentally loaded the questions again even though I had answered before.