Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | "Tab" key behaviour changed
1 2
As a data point, in both Expired and Recent History, pressing tab once after clicking the relist button selects the link to page 2 in the bottom row. If there is only one page (i.e. no page links), it selects the bottom banner ad.

I don't know if that's helpful, but I hope so. It's really impacting my use of the AH, since I'm prone to RSI from mouse use.
As a data point, in both Expired and Recent History, pressing tab once after clicking the relist button selects the link to page 2 in the bottom row. If there is only one page (i.e. no page links), it selects the bottom banner ad.

I don't know if that's helpful, but I hope so. It's really impacting my use of the AH, since I'm prone to RSI from mouse use.
@moljn - Please let me know if relist button (in both sections) is jumping to the correct button now.

Sorry about the delay. The code for that feature isn't the same and required a different solution than all the others.
@moljn - Please let me know if relist button (in both sections) is jumping to the correct button now.

Sorry about the delay. The code for that feature isn't the same and required a different solution than all the others.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
It works on the Recent History section for me, but it'll be another 8+ hours until I can try it with an expired auction. Fingers crossed, though, and p r a i s e; this makes things so much easier! ;w;
It works on the Recent History section for me, but it'll be another 8+ hours until I can try it with an expired auction. Fingers crossed, though, and p r a i s e; this makes things so much easier! ;w;
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@Kaepora
It's more minor than the other issues that have been fixed, but this also happens when accepting the profits of the AH! An easy workaround is to refresh the page instead of clicking "okay", but for consistency it would be nice to fix this too :)
(also thanks for all the fixes so far! It's awesome)

Edit: the selection is also wrong when confirming that a PM has just been sent, or when picking up a message's accompanying items or currency! ^^
@Kaepora
It's more minor than the other issues that have been fixed, but this also happens when accepting the profits of the AH! An easy workaround is to refresh the page instead of clicking "okay", but for consistency it would be nice to fix this too :)
(also thanks for all the fixes so far! It's awesome)

Edit: the selection is also wrong when confirming that a PM has just been sent, or when picking up a message's accompanying items or currency! ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien These should be fixed.

As always, confirmation is appreciated.

Thanks!
@Irien These should be fixed.

As always, confirmation is appreciated.

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2