Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Plagued by pop ups
1 2
Same here. I just got my second one, and I’m starting to get worried.
Same here. I just got my second one, and I’m starting to get worried.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4848/45140326054_89f9eaf4d3_o.png[/img] Irony
45140326054_89f9eaf4d3_o.png

Irony
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
Same thing is happening to me and it JUST started this afternoon. I used FR this morning with no issues on mobile. I'm on my laptop now just to post this because this game is literally unplayable on my tablet and phone. I'm assuming this has to do with the server migration. Maybe something nasty got carried over or slipped through the cracks?

The ad literally won't stop popping up after two or three clicks on site. Doesn't matter where.
Same thing is happening to me and it JUST started this afternoon. I used FR this morning with no issues on mobile. I'm on my laptop now just to post this because this game is literally unplayable on my tablet and phone. I'm assuming this has to do with the server migration. Maybe something nasty got carried over or slipped through the cracks?

The ad literally won't stop popping up after two or three clicks on site. Doesn't matter where.
Exd3KN0.jpg
I’d like to pop in to say the same thing is happening with me, and they appear every minute or so. Kinda annoying.
I’d like to pop in to say the same thing is happening with me, and they appear every minute or so. Kinda annoying.
l9szmFh.jpg
this has happened before quite a lot, 3 times since ive been on fr. really the only things you can do are:

download an adblocker

try a different browser

ignore fr for 15-30 mins until staff fixes it
usually dont take much longer than that

it also seems to target mobile users, i dont know why, im on computer right now with my adblock disabled and im not getting any popups

this has happened before quite a lot, 3 times since ive been on fr. really the only things you can do are:

download an adblocker

try a different browser

ignore fr for 15-30 mins until staff fixes it
usually dont take much longer than that

it also seems to target mobile users, i dont know why, im on computer right now with my adblock disabled and im not getting any popups

FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
Hi everyone! Please post your reports in the advertising tracking thread. That'll help our ad manager to diagnose the offending ad and resolve the issue.

This thread is now locked as it isn't a bug with the site but a rogue ad that needs a good swat. Thank you for letting us know about the issue!
Hi everyone! Please post your reports in the advertising tracking thread. That'll help our ad manager to diagnose the offending ad and resolve the issue.

This thread is now locked as it isn't a bug with the site but a rogue ad that needs a good swat. Thank you for letting us know about the issue!
1 2