Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Which Waystone Fairgrounds lucky streak
1 2
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/225861583467839489/424224102228688898/unknown.png[/img] I'm getting the same thing. Ctl+F5 didn't fix it for me though (tried on both Waystone and Fairgrounds pages). Browser/OS: Firefox Quantum 59.0 (64-bit) on Windows 8.1.
unknown.png

I'm getting the same thing. Ctl+F5 didn't fix it for me though (tried on both Waystone and Fairgrounds pages).

Browser/OS: Firefox Quantum 59.0 (64-bit) on Windows 8.1.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Same for me! Haven't played in weeks; it's reporting that I can still earn 46072 treasure. Google Chrome on Windows 10. Tried cache refresh and no change.
CTF4up6.png
Same. Saying I've already earned close to 5k. These computers clear history/cache every night automatically and this is the first I've checked today. I'm on firefox.

edit- weirdly it's now showing the right amount.
Same. Saying I've already earned close to 5k. These computers clear history/cache every night automatically and this is the first I've checked today. I'm on firefox.

edit- weirdly it's now showing the right amount.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
For me, visiting the fairgrounds reset the count.
For me, visiting the fairgrounds reset the count.
wq9PoXA.png
This oddity should be corrected now.
This oddity should be corrected now.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2