Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 514 515 516 517 518 ... 535 536
[quote name="philstar22" date="2015-02-01 16:12:06"]The never ending coli game. Had this happen before, but usually it just takes a couple extra turns of using rally or defend and it ends. This time it just won't end even though I've killed everything.[/quote] Same here. This is the second time I've killed everything on the field and the coli won't go to the prize/exp screen. The first time, one of my dragons went berserk and killed my entire team including itself when everything else was dead.
philstar22 wrote on 2015-02-01 16:12:06:
The never ending coli game. Had this happen before, but usually it just takes a couple extra turns of using rally or defend and it ends. This time it just won't end even though I've killed everything.

Same here. This is the second time I've killed everything on the field and the coli won't go to the prize/exp screen. The first time, one of my dragons went berserk and killed my entire team including itself when everything else was dead.
I am experiencing these strange split ups of pictures after a magic spell again (happened in Mire). Also big lag between end of battle and loading the next battle window.
I am experiencing these strange split ups of pictures after a magic spell again (happened in Mire). Also big lag between end of battle and loading the next battle window.
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
The Coli is either not loading for me or lagging really horribly.

Its like this on mobile too, but before it wasnt as bad.
The Coli is either not loading for me or lagging really horribly.

Its like this on mobile too, but before it wasnt as bad.
The coli works for me, but is so leggy that It's unplayable. I'd rather not wait 30seconds just for one attack to go through. I'm on iPad right now.
The coli works for me, but is so leggy that It's unplayable. I'd rather not wait 30seconds just for one attack to go through. I'm on iPad right now.
Coli battles run smoothly, but it takes multiple refreshes to get the coli to load in the first place.
Coli battles run smoothly, but it takes multiple refreshes to get the coli to load in the first place.
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
I've been having various issues for months. The latest issue is that the screen starts flashing (not good for my eyes) and I have to refresh and start again. I seldom manage more than 3 battles without this happening.
I've been having various issues for months. The latest issue is that the screen starts flashing (not good for my eyes) and I have to refresh and start again. I seldom manage more than 3 battles without this happening.
April showers bring forth May flowers
I'm getting really annoyed with the coli for not loading.
Multiple refreshes later and I'm lucky if it loads. How am I meant to make a FR living, without leveling my exalt fodder? Or by getting an excessive amount of food? It doesn't even let me use the coli on other web browsers -le cry-

I'd like to point out that I've cleared my cache, browsing history etc and it's still causing an issue. It's honestly making me wanna quit FR because I can't do much as I used to.
Multiple refreshes later and I'm lucky if it loads. How am I meant to make a FR living, without leveling my exalt fodder? Or by getting an excessive amount of food? It doesn't even let me use the coli on other web browsers -le cry-

I'd like to point out that I've cleared my cache, browsing history etc and it's still causing an issue. It's honestly making me wanna quit FR because I can't do much as I used to.
Trepollomi's Baldwin's|Dragoonwys' Art|Cal's Art|Dier's Art|McAlli's Bio Shop
Coli works for me, like I don't have something preventing it from running, it's just that sometimes I have to refresh the page upwards of 20 times to get it to actually load?
Coli works for me, like I don't have something preventing it from running, it's just that sometimes I have to refresh the page upwards of 20 times to get it to actually load?
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
[quote name="Apollomi" date="2015-02-10 13:49:53"]I'm getting really annoyed with the coli for not loading. Multiple refreshes later and I'm lucky if it loads. How am I meant to make a FR living, without leveling my exalt fodder? Or by getting an excessive amount of food? It doesn't even let me use the coli on other web browsers -le cry- I'd like to point out that I've cleared my cache, browsing history etc and it's still causing an issue. It's honestly making me wanna quit FR because I can't do much as I used to.[/quote] Same here. Good to know it isn't just me.
Apollomi wrote on 2015-02-10 13:49:53:

Same here.

Good to know it isn't just me.
^ I'm having the same problems. Fairgrounds games & Coliseum won't load.
Coliseum also says this:
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/NaN/undefined.png
when I click on the Coli. Then I click 'Okay' and the Coli won't load.
^ I'm having the same problems. Fairgrounds games & Coliseum won't load.
Coliseum also says this:
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/NaN/undefined.png
when I click on the Coli. Then I click 'Okay' and the Coli won't load.
1 2 ... 514 515 516 517 518 ... 535 536