Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 515 516 517 518 519 ... 535 536
I'm having a similar problem. When I first posted here, I could get through a few rounds on the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds before it died. Now, I can't even get through one before it crashes. It doesn't even respond after five minutes or so, and there's literally no reason for it to do that. I love this site and the people on it, so it's a real shame that one of the main parts of it doesn't work for so many people....
I'm having a similar problem. When I first posted here, I could get through a few rounds on the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds before it died. Now, I can't even get through one before it crashes. It doesn't even respond after five minutes or so, and there's literally no reason for it to do that. I love this site and the people on it, so it's a real shame that one of the main parts of it doesn't work for so many people....
6klg2iF.png
For the past few days, I've had numerous battles stall and not progress to the victory screen, forcing me to refresh. =/
For the past few days, I've had numerous battles stall and not progress to the victory screen, forcing me to refresh. =/
cnFe09Q.gif
I've never really had a problem with the coli before. Today though I've tried to get on several times and the games popped open a window saying it cant. And suggesting I try the alternative socket. Even on the alternative socket its still giving me the same message. My cache and cookies and data were all cleared so its not that (please dont suggest that because it bugs me because that is one of the FIRST things I look at) Screen of the pop up [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/048/5/f/coli_by_treori-d8iee87.png[/img]
I've never really had a problem with the coli before.

Today though I've tried to get on several times and the games popped open a window saying it cant. And suggesting I try the alternative socket. Even on the alternative socket its still giving me the same message.

My cache and cookies and data were all cleared so its not that (please dont suggest that because it bugs me because that is one of the FIRST things I look at)

Screen of the pop up

coli_by_treori-d8iee87.png
Sigs.png
Coliseum would not load at all for me, until a kind fellow user told me this: add &safemode=1 to the end of the coliseum url. Coliseum now works for me again! I have no clue why that isn't listed as a possible fix in the first post to be honest.

(Also no idea why the faire/coli not loading tracking thread is still the one thrage started, when thrage is no longer allowed to interact with the community. It's time for a new thread with updated information, admins).
Coliseum would not load at all for me, until a kind fellow user told me this: add &safemode=1 to the end of the coliseum url. Coliseum now works for me again! I have no clue why that isn't listed as a possible fix in the first post to be honest.

(Also no idea why the faire/coli not loading tracking thread is still the one thrage started, when thrage is no longer allowed to interact with the community. It's time for a new thread with updated information, admins).
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
The Coliseum had not let me in for almost two months, until I tried adding &safemode=1 to the address. Now it works fine.
The Coliseum had not let me in for almost two months, until I tried adding &safemode=1 to the address. Now it works fine.
Kick butt go to space represent the wind flight
I'm back with good news: my Fairgrounds and Coli are working fine. I went through with my MacKeeper app and looked through and found some strange files on my computer: Turns out deleting them did the trick!
I'm back with good news: my Fairgrounds and Coli are working fine. I went through with my MacKeeper app and looked through and found some strange files on my computer: Turns out deleting them did the trick!
[quote name="hotdogsuplex" date="2015-02-17 18:18:58"]The Coliseum had not let me in for almost two months, until I tried adding &safemode=1 to the address. Now it works fine.[/quote] Thank you so, so much. You deserve a medal for this. I couldn't figure out what could be wrong, and was getting tight on resources, but I need worry no longer. I will spread this, as it definitely works!
hotdogsuplex wrote on 2015-02-17 18:18:58:
Thank you so, so much. You deserve a medal for this. I couldn't figure out what could be wrong, and was getting tight on resources, but I need worry no longer.

I will spread this, as it definitely works!
windanim_by_javen-d6bl01h.gifNNDfNgs.pngZ3KdCrW.png
[quote name="hotdogsuplex" date="2015-02-17 18:18:58"]The Coliseum had not let me in for almost two months, until I tried adding &safemode=1 to the address. Now it works fine.[/quote] Mine started playing up a few days ago and I lost the link the the "alternative socket" (changing the alt socket setting didn't fix it) - thanks for this, it seems to work fine with the safemode extension :)
hotdogsuplex wrote on 2015-02-17 18:18:58:

Mine started playing up a few days ago and I lost the link the the "alternative socket" (changing the alt socket setting didn't fix it) - thanks for this, it seems to work fine with the safemode extension :)
h4uz0mr.gif
Gah, are there any recommendations to figure out what might be blocking the Coli for me?

Websocket result says Port 80, Port 443 and port 8080 are disconnected (if that makes any sense and is of any help).

I'm also running Ad-Aware and Malwarebytes, but FR is on the exception list for Malwarebytes. The safemode link works sometimes, but I'm experiencing more lag on it than usual (the glitch where things totally slow down after a magic attack is used by an enemy?). The alt socket setting doesn't work.

I've never had problems with the Coli up until now :-( Can see how people get so upset when not being able to use it (my main source of income/pretty much the only thing I use on FR).
Gah, are there any recommendations to figure out what might be blocking the Coli for me?

Websocket result says Port 80, Port 443 and port 8080 are disconnected (if that makes any sense and is of any help).

I'm also running Ad-Aware and Malwarebytes, but FR is on the exception list for Malwarebytes. The safemode link works sometimes, but I'm experiencing more lag on it than usual (the glitch where things totally slow down after a magic attack is used by an enemy?). The alt socket setting doesn't work.

I've never had problems with the Coli up until now :-( Can see how people get so upset when not being able to use it (my main source of income/pretty much the only thing I use on FR).
h4uz0mr.gif
I was playing in the Fairground earlier today, but when I went back to play some more it's suddenly telling me it can't connect to the server. I've tried normal and alternate sockets, and it's giving me the same error message with both. The coliseum's still working, I just can't access the games anymore.

It was working perfectly fine earlier, and I haven't changed any settings at all, so I've no idea what happened.
I was playing in the Fairground earlier today, but when I went back to play some more it's suddenly telling me it can't connect to the server. I've tried normal and alternate sockets, and it's giving me the same error message with both. The coliseum's still working, I just can't access the games anymore.

It was working perfectly fine earlier, and I haven't changed any settings at all, so I've no idea what happened.
url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2818796
1 2 ... 515 516 517 518 519 ... 535 536