Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 535 536
I got some decent grinding in this morning, but now it's just lagging/freezing too much. T_T
I got some decent grinding in this morning, but now it's just lagging/freezing too much. T_T
I got though a couple of coli round now each time it freezes par way through a fight. Haven't been able to use it. Have tried reloading, no success :(
I got though a couple of coli round now each time it freezes par way through a fight. Haven't been able to use it. Have tried reloading, no success :(
I don't think it's just the Coli anymore. The entire site is suffering from lag, struggles to load pages, etc. I'd have to wait about five minutes before it'll load again.
I don't think it's just the Coli anymore. The entire site is suffering from lag, struggles to load pages, etc. I'd have to wait about five minutes before it'll load again.
I've been able to access Coli a grand total of ONCE since Saturday. While it loads when I'm on Firefox, I can't click on anything. Chrome just won't load it at all through either link for me. I've tried shortly after daily maintenance as well, but it still won't load for me then :/
I've been able to access Coli a grand total of ONCE since Saturday. While it loads when I'm on Firefox, I can't click on anything. Chrome just won't load it at all through either link for me. I've tried shortly after daily maintenance as well, but it still won't load for me then :/
xrdZoYH.png
1vAtYxM.png
mlHpBMC.png
---
YMPbu9R.png
(currently a wip)
Coli keeps disconnecting in the middle of battles for me, every 10 min or so.
Coli keeps disconnecting in the middle of battles for me, every 10 min or so.
I can get the coliseum to load and I can scroll over everything and it comes up with what it usually says when you hover over things but I can't click on anything.
I can get the coliseum to load and I can scroll over everything and it comes up with what it usually says when you hover over things but I can't click on anything.
Been not using the Coliseum for the past 3 days, logged in today just to see if I could play it. Stalls on the first battle.

Absolutely demotivating. This isn't fun anymore.
Been not using the Coliseum for the past 3 days, logged in today just to see if I could play it. Stalls on the first battle.

Absolutely demotivating. This isn't fun anymore.
Still having the issue that none of the coliseum buttons are working, meaning I cannot monster battle etc. I've cleared my Cache and still it's not worked. Broweser is firefox. It's working fine on my daughter's computer which uses the same brower.
Still having the issue that none of the coliseum buttons are working, meaning I cannot monster battle etc. I've cleared my Cache and still it's not worked. Broweser is firefox. It's working fine on my daughter's computer which uses the same brower.
Okay, I know it's busy with the festival lag crowd in here right now, but something has happened. (My issue was it would kick me in minutes on my home network/computers, posted various information and things I tried before the festival started up. It started after the security updates and nothing I tried on my end had any impact on the issue.)

Right now I was able to battle without being kicked at all. Seriously, I'm still connected right now. It's been 20 minutes. Like... what?
I was getting instakicked when I tried 6 hours ago and now it's just stable, happy, and the first time since the security updates I've been able to use it on my home network.

After refreshing my connection is worse, but I can usually finish one battle or two.

Not that it helps solve the mystery of why your security changes somehow effected the coliseum and hate my home computers.

Edit:
Annnd basically back to "normal" this morning. Being kicked constantly and very quickly again.
It actually seems to be a timer of some sort, per battle or between actions. Like if I'm in the training fields I can battle for a longer period of time since I'm clearing them quickly, while in the mire I have around 30 seconds or less. Weird.
Okay, I know it's busy with the festival lag crowd in here right now, but something has happened. (My issue was it would kick me in minutes on my home network/computers, posted various information and things I tried before the festival started up. It started after the security updates and nothing I tried on my end had any impact on the issue.)

Right now I was able to battle without being kicked at all. Seriously, I'm still connected right now. It's been 20 minutes. Like... what?
I was getting instakicked when I tried 6 hours ago and now it's just stable, happy, and the first time since the security updates I've been able to use it on my home network.

After refreshing my connection is worse, but I can usually finish one battle or two.

Not that it helps solve the mystery of why your security changes somehow effected the coliseum and hate my home computers.

Edit:
Annnd basically back to "normal" this morning. Being kicked constantly and very quickly again.
It actually seems to be a timer of some sort, per battle or between actions. Like if I'm in the training fields I can battle for a longer period of time since I'm clearing them quickly, while in the mire I have around 30 seconds or less. Weird.
I couldn't find a separate thread for this specific bug, but I had a battle break on me just now: [img]http://images.plurk.com/4Hp6AotC5Gg5qtpbtI1NEb.jpg[/img] I included the timestamp in the corner if it's any help at all. This was using Chrome (up to date) on Win7 UItimate.
I couldn't find a separate thread for this specific bug, but I had a battle break on me just now:
4Hp6AotC5Gg5qtpbtI1NEb.jpg

I included the timestamp in the corner if it's any help at all. This was using Chrome (up to date) on Win7 UItimate.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 535 536