Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 535 536
Shock Switch gave treasure but it lagged for several minutes until it displayed it, a bit above 2k because I wasn't playing it that much.
Shock Switch gave treasure but it lagged for several minutes until it displayed it, a bit above 2k because I wasn't playing it that much.
Crunchy Moth Legs... It could be a good name for a breakfast cereal.
1577.png1671.png1575.png
@gaurweth How many named adult dragons do you have?

Edit: I checked and it's 12; considering that earlier today I easily loaded Organize Party with 18 named adults, that can't be the problem.
@gaurweth How many named adult dragons do you have?

Edit: I checked and it's 12; considering that earlier today I easily loaded Organize Party with 18 named adults, that can't be the problem.
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
Organize party won't load for me either.
Organize party won't load for me either.
Same issue with unable to load the organize party
Same issue with unable to load the organize party
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
Jigsaw doesn't load, (Blank screen) Runestones doesn't get past first level, same as the others have said, however,
for me, Shock Switch DOES award treasure- about ten minutes after you finish the game. It doesn't do it right away.
Jigsaw doesn't load, (Blank screen) Runestones doesn't get past first level, same as the others have said, however,
for me, Shock Switch DOES award treasure- about ten minutes after you finish the game. It doesn't do it right away.
"Lay your head down child, I wont let the boogeyman come.
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums."

WINDSINGER_sig.png
I can't get ShockSwitch, Runestones, or Jigsaw to load, gets to a white screen, plays music, and lucky streak shows 0 (should not be). Coliseum also will not load, just a white screen. Has been like this for me since the site opened back up after maintenance. I was on before maintenance shut down and everything was slow but working. This is causing me problems because I only need 30kt more to expand my lair and I cannot get at any of the games to earn it and I have a nest that has to hatch today -.-
I can't get ShockSwitch, Runestones, or Jigsaw to load, gets to a white screen, plays music, and lucky streak shows 0 (should not be). Coliseum also will not load, just a white screen. Has been like this for me since the site opened back up after maintenance. I was on before maintenance shut down and everything was slow but working. This is causing me problems because I only need 30kt more to expand my lair and I cannot get at any of the games to earn it and I have a nest that has to hatch today -.-
Jigsaw only shows a blank picture, and the rest of the Faire and the Coli (along with the rest of the site) load so slowly that I just quit trying. Thing is, they were working nicely hours ago, after the rollover. I'm using Chrome and a very fast internet connection, so it cant be my computer or connectivity.
Jigsaw only shows a blank picture, and the rest of the Faire and the Coli (along with the rest of the site) load so slowly that I just quit trying. Thing is, they were working nicely hours ago, after the rollover. I'm using Chrome and a very fast internet connection, so it cant be my computer or connectivity.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
I can play in the coliseum but if I try and organize my party the load bar just sits there and never finishes. I've tried on both chrome and firefox.
I can play in the coliseum but if I try and organize my party the load bar just sits there and never finishes. I've tried on both chrome and firefox.
5130853.png
I finish the first level on Runestones and it doesn't acknowledge that I've finish. It just sits there and times out. Then just sits there. I never get to the second level.
I finish the first level on Runestones and it doesn't acknowledge that I've finish. It just sits there and times out. Then just sits there. I never get to the second level.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
After the reset, I played about 4 levels of runestones before it konked out and gave me the message that it had lost contact with the server. So, I tried Shock Switch. It froze after about 45 seconds of laggy play. Then, I went to Jigsaw. I got through 1.5 hard puzzles before it too froze. Now, the coliseum just died on me. I finished a monster battle and the monster disappeared, but it still showed up in the turns box. After about 7 minutes of my dragons just sitting there, I tried to re-enter the coliseum... I'll let you know what happens, if the page decides to load.

Oh, and my lucky streak count is back to showing 0, but being correct when I hover the mouse over it. It had shown up briefly after the reset.
After the reset, I played about 4 levels of runestones before it konked out and gave me the message that it had lost contact with the server. So, I tried Shock Switch. It froze after about 45 seconds of laggy play. Then, I went to Jigsaw. I got through 1.5 hard puzzles before it too froze. Now, the coliseum just died on me. I finished a monster battle and the monster disappeared, but it still showed up in the turns box. After about 7 minutes of my dragons just sitting there, I tried to re-enter the coliseum... I'll let you know what happens, if the page decides to load.

Oh, and my lucky streak count is back to showing 0, but being correct when I hover the mouse over it. It had shown up briefly after the reset.
smurfette.png
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 535 536