Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 535 536
Hello, my sister and I are still experiencing trouble with the fairgrounds/coliseum on the IPad. The box to click to make the warning go away can't be clicked on, so the page won't load, also after clicking on those things you can't click on anything but the alternate fairgrounds/coliseum link...then after having done that you still can't do anything.
Hello, my sister and I are still experiencing trouble with the fairgrounds/coliseum on the IPad. The box to click to make the warning go away can't be clicked on, so the page won't load, also after clicking on those things you can't click on anything but the alternate fairgrounds/coliseum link...then after having done that you still can't do anything.
Please help: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drw&id=966339
Seeking Female obsidian/rose imperial dragon.
same trouble as most people. in the middle of a fight, i'll command an attack and nothing will happen. i have to refresh and end up losing the fight. ):
same trouble as most people. in the middle of a fight, i'll command an attack and nothing will happen. i have to refresh and end up losing the fight. ):
This could be a coincidence, but whenever the coliseum freezes for me, it's always when I'm fighting a group containing a Umbra/Gale wolf in Bamboo falls. It has been pretty unplayable all day since I've tried off and on.
This could be a coincidence, but whenever the coliseum freezes for me, it's always when I'm fighting a group containing a Umbra/Gale wolf in Bamboo falls. It has been pretty unplayable all day since I've tried off and on.
I can't get past my second battle in the coliseum today, like others. It does nothing as I'm trying to attack, instead of the attack going through as it should.
I can't get past my second battle in the coliseum today, like others. It does nothing as I'm trying to attack, instead of the attack going through as it should.
haao.png
I know this is an already known issue, but I can't train my dragons at all, it always freezes from my second battle on.
I know this is an already known issue, but I can't train my dragons at all, it always freezes from my second battle on.
ZNhRsiG.png
Current Mood: Trying to lure Nocturnes with food.
Mine only loads and does about 2 attacks before everything freezes and stops moving. Sometimes one or two turns go off then it stop completely again. Seems there is just an issue with this game. Everything else is working fine.

Just reporting my issue.
Mine only loads and does about 2 attacks before everything freezes and stops moving. Sometimes one or two turns go off then it stop completely again. Seems there is just an issue with this game. Everything else is working fine.

Just reporting my issue.
I have been having a frustratingly recurring issue with Monster Battle in the Coliseum. I will have a few fights go perfectly fine, then suddenly there will be a spike of lag when I input a command to scratch. I will click on the enemy and the game will pause for 1-10 seconds before the command carries through. This is only the warning sign, it seems.

From there, if I continue to battle a larger problem will occur. The battle system will stall out entirely. Typically this happens when it is the last enemy and the last blow needed to finish the fight, but mostly it seems to be the cast if it is a finishing blow. I will input the attack (normally scratch since I only use Guardians with basic abilities at this point), click on the enemy and... nothing. The options buttons space out, I can no longer click on an enemy, but the dragons just sit there, and the monster just continues to bob up and down. It is like the combat system stalls out while the graphics continue to float about.

I normally run FR by itself - as in one window, one tab, NOTHING else on my computer open except for Webroot, which is my antivirus, and I have tried absolutely everything I can think of, but nothing helps. I have switched to a more powerful computer, switched browsers, turned virus software on and off, adjusted plug-ins/add-ons, cleared the cache, even restarted the computer, but nothing I can do seems to prevent the issue from happening, leading to me losing out on experience and getting super frustrated. This is not just a one or two day thing, this has been happening over the last couple weeks to the point that some days I have to give up entirely.

Here is @kiohl's suggestions on my original thread, but I wanted to follow up by sharing again on a more appropriate link.
I have been having a frustratingly recurring issue with Monster Battle in the Coliseum. I will have a few fights go perfectly fine, then suddenly there will be a spike of lag when I input a command to scratch. I will click on the enemy and the game will pause for 1-10 seconds before the command carries through. This is only the warning sign, it seems.

From there, if I continue to battle a larger problem will occur. The battle system will stall out entirely. Typically this happens when it is the last enemy and the last blow needed to finish the fight, but mostly it seems to be the cast if it is a finishing blow. I will input the attack (normally scratch since I only use Guardians with basic abilities at this point), click on the enemy and... nothing. The options buttons space out, I can no longer click on an enemy, but the dragons just sit there, and the monster just continues to bob up and down. It is like the combat system stalls out while the graphics continue to float about.

I normally run FR by itself - as in one window, one tab, NOTHING else on my computer open except for Webroot, which is my antivirus, and I have tried absolutely everything I can think of, but nothing helps. I have switched to a more powerful computer, switched browsers, turned virus software on and off, adjusted plug-ins/add-ons, cleared the cache, even restarted the computer, but nothing I can do seems to prevent the issue from happening, leading to me losing out on experience and getting super frustrated. This is not just a one or two day thing, this has been happening over the last couple weeks to the point that some days I have to give up entirely.

Here is @kiohl's suggestions on my original thread, but I wanted to follow up by sharing again on a more appropriate link.
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
Coliseum and Runestones refuse to load for me right now. All it shows is the usual Flight Rising loading screen, but the progress bar never fills and the main menu never loads. It's just...stuck there forever.

Dx The second or third day this has happened. They only seem to work properly at certain times of the day and the rest of the day the two functions either load intermittently or...well, they never load at all.
Coliseum and Runestones refuse to load for me right now. All it shows is the usual Flight Rising loading screen, but the progress bar never fills and the main menu never loads. It's just...stuck there forever.

Dx The second or third day this has happened. They only seem to work properly at certain times of the day and the rest of the day the two functions either load intermittently or...well, they never load at all.
pockybroomsiggy.png
In which broswers do coliseum and fairgrounds work best? I tried the ones I know, but they are still not working.
In which broswers do coliseum and fairgrounds work best? I tried the ones I know, but they are still not working.
Runestones is finally loading for me, it's still very laggy though. The coliseum on the other hand is just as bad as before.
Runestones is finally loading for me, it's still very laggy though. The coliseum on the other hand is just as bad as before.
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 535 536