Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 535 536
Coliseum keeps freezing after one or two battles.
Coliseum keeps freezing after one or two battles.
Runestones is very laggy, taking 5 minutes to load every new level ;_;
Runestones is very laggy, taking 5 minutes to load every new level ;_;
When the hour rolled over just now I went to Crim's cart and she had no new deals and it said I had to wait an additional 59 minutes for the next one. And also my Hi/Lo game didn't reset and syas I have to wait 59 minutes for my next turn even though I didn't get any this hour.
When the hour rolled over just now I went to Crim's cart and she had no new deals and it said I had to wait an additional 59 minutes for the next one. And also my Hi/Lo game didn't reset and syas I have to wait 59 minutes for my next turn even though I didn't get any this hour.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
I can't load the Runestones game either. And Higher or Lower just told me I have to wait 57 more minutes when I hadn't even played at all in the new hour yet. :(
I can't load the Runestones game either. And Higher or Lower just told me I have to wait 57 more minutes when I hadn't even played at all in the new hour yet. :(
haao.png
This is all old news to you guys at this point, but I've also been having the issues with coliseum and runestones. Runestones won't let me get past the first round, timing out and then staying there, and I don't earn money for it.

Generally, I can get in one (maybe two) rounds in the coliseum before it dies on me, so if I'm careful and have few enemies I can beat one wave, but I've noticed (on my end at least) that coliseum's been lagging when the opponent is supposed to attack more often than any of my turns. Not sure if this is helpful, but it's something I noticed and figured I would mention.
This is all old news to you guys at this point, but I've also been having the issues with coliseum and runestones. Runestones won't let me get past the first round, timing out and then staying there, and I don't earn money for it.

Generally, I can get in one (maybe two) rounds in the coliseum before it dies on me, so if I'm careful and have few enemies I can beat one wave, but I've noticed (on my end at least) that coliseum's been lagging when the opponent is supposed to attack more often than any of my turns. Not sure if this is helpful, but it's something I noticed and figured I would mention.
The runestones aren't really working for me either. I tried the alt url, but it crashes after 3-4 times. Also my treasure showing is sometimes the one I had before I tried the Faire and some other times it show my actual treasure.
The runestones aren't really working for me either. I tried the alt url, but it crashes after 3-4 times. Also my treasure showing is sometimes the one I had before I tried the Faire and some other times it show my actual treasure.
The coliseum is crashing after playing one monster battle. It goes to the second one and glitches on my first attack. Once I choose an opponent with my first attack, it hangs up and stays that way until I get frustrated and refresh. Then it will happen all over again. I can get the first battle but not the subsequent ones.
The coliseum is crashing after playing one monster battle. It goes to the second one and glitches on my first attack. Once I choose an opponent with my first attack, it hangs up and stays that way until I get frustrated and refresh. Then it will happen all over again. I can get the first battle but not the subsequent ones.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
I have issues with freezes and lagging in the monster battle and the runestones game as well. I checked websockets and it is works fine. I run AVG anti-virus and it did not cause problems when I was first playing when I signed up. Do you have any other solutions for users to try on their end?
I have issues with freezes and lagging in the monster battle and the runestones game as well. I checked websockets and it is works fine. I run AVG anti-virus and it did not cause problems when I was first playing when I signed up. Do you have any other solutions for users to try on their end?
Runestones isn't loading on my laptop or iPad. One using Chrome, the other using Safari.
Runestones isn't loading on my laptop or iPad. One using Chrome, the other using Safari.
will just add the same as everyone else, but I'm sure you guys are well aware by now.
will just add the same as everyone else, but I'm sure you guys are well aware by now.
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 535 536