Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing gathering turns?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I missed my five turns the other day as well. I should have had 15, but got 10 instead.

Today the problem fixed itself, but like the person before me, will we get any refunds on the missed turns? I also know it is not much, but I am curious as well.
I missed my five turns the other day as well. I should have had 15, but got 10 instead.

Today the problem fixed itself, but like the person before me, will we get any refunds on the missed turns? I also know it is not much, but I am curious as well.
A5TQGDp.png
I know they've fixed and given the missing turns in the past, but if I recall correctly, it's been done the same day. I think us vets are out of luck :(
I know they've fixed and given the missing turns in the past, but if I recall correctly, it's been done the same day. I think us vets are out of luck :(
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
I too did not get the 5 missing gathering turns back today, and I also wonder if we will get the missing turns refunded/added on later.
I too did not get the 5 missing gathering turns back today, and I also wonder if we will get the missing turns refunded/added on later.
MagnusSignature_zps08f47bcd.jpg
I had this as well. I was confused why I only saw 10 when I first to the main page, it seemed small, but I didn't think of it at the time and used them as usual.

Chrome, Windows 7 64 bit, user 2297
I had this as well. I was confused why I only saw 10 when I first to the main page, it seemed small, but I didn't think of it at the time and used them as usual.

Chrome, Windows 7 64 bit, user 2297
cTmY.png
Had this today, Dragons are well-fed and Plague is in Dom, but I only had 15 turns instead of 18.

Chrome, Windows 10!!!
Had this today, Dragons are well-fed and Plague is in Dom, but I only had 15 turns instead of 18.

Chrome, Windows 10!!!
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
I doubt we'd get refunds, it happens quite often... :/
I doubt we'd get refunds, it happens quite often... :/
So I guess we're not getting a bonus refund, even though the other players that had this happen previously did? :/
So I guess we're not getting a bonus refund, even though the other players that had this happen previously did? :/
37adqBC.png
Im missing some I usually get 15 now I only get 10
Im missing some I usually get 15 now I only get 10
@Gaia Necro
@luv143256
Did your clan energy drop below 80% sometime in the last days? If the blue bar below the clan energy bar isn't full/not there, then you won't get the extra five turns.
@Gaia Necro
@luv143256
Did your clan energy drop below 80% sometime in the last days? If the blue bar below the clan energy bar isn't full/not there, then you won't get the extra five turns.
73.pngUUGPOQH.gifnature_1.png
Hello, @luv14356! Please do not bump up older threads in the Bug Reports forum, as this interferes with developer tracking and pushes down new, relevant bugs. If you have a bug to report and cannot find a thread similar to your problem within the first several pages, please create a new thread. If it is a duplicate, a moderator will redirect you.

From the sound of things you were receiving your Clan Energy Bonus (which gives you 5 extra Gathering turns per day on top of your usual 10). If your total clan energy dropped to 80% or below, you probably lost the bonus.

Locking this thread, as it is no longer relevant. Thank you!
Hello, @luv14356! Please do not bump up older threads in the Bug Reports forum, as this interferes with developer tracking and pushes down new, relevant bugs. If you have a bug to report and cannot find a thread similar to your problem within the first several pages, please create a new thread. If it is a duplicate, a moderator will redirect you.

From the sound of things you were receiving your Clan Energy Bonus (which gives you 5 extra Gathering turns per day on top of your usual 10). If your total clan energy dropped to 80% or below, you probably lost the bonus.

Locking this thread, as it is no longer relevant. Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9