Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Post-Optimization Feedback (Sept 27)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36
The site seems sooo much faster to me today... thank you staff!!
The site seems sooo much faster to me today... thank you staff!!

tn0RSo5.png1vAtYxM.pngMUYNhfy.pngeswSnrS.pngmtHAEL4.png
4w8OesX.pngoaolHwW.pngGW180jv.pnggzlHZ53.pnglAvpyOQ.png
l8NOdbs.pngx8bDWFu.pngDkUJ4j9.png5DjYECS.pngT4Peb9C.png
NOP5viO.pngWQA384m.png

The Coliseum does seem less laggy today (YAY), but I've not noticed an improvement in Artifracture. The game worked fine for me for the first week or so, but since then it's gotten so laggy that it's basically unplayable (I can't get past maybe 5 levels before the amount of lag wastes too much time and the game ends). At first, it seemed as though maybe it was faster since the update (and it might be a bit faster), but there is still enough lag that I can't reliably play the game.
The Coliseum does seem less laggy today (YAY), but I've not noticed an improvement in Artifracture. The game worked fine for me for the first week or so, but since then it's gotten so laggy that it's basically unplayable (I can't get past maybe 5 levels before the amount of lag wastes too much time and the game ends). At first, it seemed as though maybe it was faster since the update (and it might be a bit faster), but there is still enough lag that I can't reliably play the game.
8d7o509.png
The most noticeable change I can see is that when i'm clicking through each dragon to bond with familiars it loads much faster now so i'm happy with that.
The most noticeable change I can see is that when i'm clicking through each dragon to bond with familiars it loads much faster now so i'm happy with that.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
I gave up on the Coliseum a long time ago because there was so much lag. It would freeze up, and I'd have to refresh the page . I could never make it to the highest experience bonus. Now the Coliseum flows like a breeze. I'll have to start playing more.
And, leveling up my familiars is much faster too....although a button that would allow us to bond with all familiars at once, rather than one by one would be much faster...
I gave up on the Coliseum a long time ago because there was so much lag. It would freeze up, and I'd have to refresh the page . I could never make it to the highest experience bonus. Now the Coliseum flows like a breeze. I'll have to start playing more.
And, leveling up my familiars is much faster too....although a button that would allow us to bond with all familiars at once, rather than one by one would be much faster...
I draw sometimes: IG Art Account
The site feels MUCH faster! Things are loading nicely~
When I normally gather, things were sometimes sluggish, but now, it's super fast and there's absolutely no loading lag.
The site feels MUCH faster! Things are loading nicely~
When I normally gather, things were sometimes sluggish, but now, it's super fast and there's absolutely no loading lag.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
haven't really noticed anything different.

I have had an intermittent problem (not sure if its computer or FR) when I have multiple FR forum tabs open (Firefox, Msft Vista) and edit or make a comment. after I save it (submit) I end up on a different page. It seems to submit the post, but the page refreshes to a completely different thread.

edited:
also I've had troubles with notifications for alerts showing up after clearing. THe little icon at the top of the page is highlighted with a number. I view to see what new alerts I have. I go to the alert page. the icon with alerts clears out. I travel a few pages and it shows that I have alerts again. And I don't.
haven't really noticed anything different.

I have had an intermittent problem (not sure if its computer or FR) when I have multiple FR forum tabs open (Firefox, Msft Vista) and edit or make a comment. after I save it (submit) I end up on a different page. It seems to submit the post, but the page refreshes to a completely different thread.

edited:
also I've had troubles with notifications for alerts showing up after clearing. THe little icon at the top of the page is highlighted with a number. I view to see what new alerts I have. I go to the alert page. the icon with alerts clears out. I travel a few pages and it shows that I have alerts again. And I don't.
l6mtPEk.png
I dont know if this is part of the site improvement but I dont know where to post this. I found out that all Satin tunics on male Mirrors clips over their ear things. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9225009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92251/9225009_350.png[/img] [/url] I think no one reported it? It needs to be fixed. Just wanted to point it out.
I dont know if this is part of the site improvement but I dont know where to post this.
I found out that all Satin tunics on male Mirrors clips over their ear things.

9225009_350.png

I think no one reported it? It needs to be fixed. Just wanted to point it out.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Most everything feels faster!
I'm in Australia, presumably quite far from your servers, and I've noticed an improvement in speed and so far haven't had the site randomly drop out on me like it would every couple of days.
Most everything feels faster!
I'm in Australia, presumably quite far from your servers, and I've noticed an improvement in speed and so far haven't had the site randomly drop out on me like it would every couple of days.
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Just got my first endless load since the upgrades -- while attempting to convert food. Still, the situation seems much improved.
Just got my first endless load since the upgrades -- while attempting to convert food. Still, the situation seems much improved.
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
It's faster but I go to delete my post from a thread and it take back to the top of the page and doesn't delete.
I'm also on mobile
It's faster but I go to delete my post from a thread and it take back to the top of the page and doesn't delete.
I'm also on mobile
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36