Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tincture of Dissolution not working?
I feel like I must have done something wrong here, but I can't for the life of me figure out what, so I hope this isn't a super obvious question!

I've never used a Tincture of Dissolution before today so I wasn't sure what to expect when using it. I went to the stats page, opened the point allocation menu for the dragon I wanted to use the ToD on (Chrysopoeia), and clicked the item icon. It asked me to confirm whether I wanted to use the item, I clicked the appropriate button, but my dragon's stats stayed the same. I thought maybe it just hadn't gone through, so I tried it again. Still nothing, but now both of my Tinctures are gone. Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong/am I just out of luck?
I feel like I must have done something wrong here, but I can't for the life of me figure out what, so I hope this isn't a super obvious question!

I've never used a Tincture of Dissolution before today so I wasn't sure what to expect when using it. I went to the stats page, opened the point allocation menu for the dragon I wanted to use the ToD on (Chrysopoeia), and clicked the item icon. It asked me to confirm whether I wanted to use the item, I clicked the appropriate button, but my dragon's stats stayed the same. I thought maybe it just hadn't gone through, so I tried it again. Still nothing, but now both of my Tinctures are gone. Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong/am I just out of luck?
Try clearing your cache and seeing if that changes anything. Also try viewing on another browser.
Try clearing your cache and seeing if that changes anything. Also try viewing on another browser.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN No luck with either, I'm afraid. :1 (Thanks for the suggestion though-- I should have tried both right away, but it totally slipped my mind.)
@ACWN No luck with either, I'm afraid. :1 (Thanks for the suggestion though-- I should have tried both right away, but it totally slipped my mind.)
Then you will need to write to the staff via the contact us page. Tell them you already tried clearing your cache and another browser, and that you lost a second Tincture in the process.

If its a site glitch (and it sounds like it is), they'll reset your stats and (hopefully) reimburse you the lost Tincture.
Then you will need to write to the staff via the contact us page. Tell them you already tried clearing your cache and another browser, and that you lost a second Tincture in the process.

If its a site glitch (and it sounds like it is), they'll reset your stats and (hopefully) reimburse you the lost Tincture.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN Got it, thank you! I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a widespread thing I just wasn't aware of, which was entirely possible.
@ACWN Got it, thank you! I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a widespread thing I just wasn't aware of, which was entirely possible.
It happens, unfortunately. But its not really wide spread. You just got a bad draw, basically.
It happens, unfortunately. But its not really wide spread. You just got a bad draw, basically.
GnWIkP6.gif
@vespa
I'm a dingus and just made a post about this same thing. I only lost one ToD though so it sounds like it's not just you.
@vespa
I'm a dingus and just made a post about this same thing. I only lost one ToD though so it sounds like it's not just you.
image.png
[/url]