Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swipp Error
For the last few days, everytime I go to Swipp's Swap Stand, any item he has automatically displays as expired whether it is or not. I thought it might have something to do with the previous swap stand bug but it never cleared up when that got fixed. I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and I've done everything I can think of to see if if was my browser. If needed, I can provide a screen cap of what it says.
For the last few days, everytime I go to Swipp's Swap Stand, any item he has automatically displays as expired whether it is or not. I thought it might have something to do with the previous swap stand bug but it never cleared up when that got fixed. I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and I've done everything I can think of to see if if was my browser. If needed, I can provide a screen cap of what it says.
sfVMa01.png gR1NGFM.png
@NinaFox
Hi there!
Is your computer clock set to the correct time? This often tends to be the issue here where the clock is a minute or two slow or fast. The minutes must be at the correct time so that the in-game clock and computer clock are synced.
Let me know if this helps! :)
@NinaFox
Hi there!
Is your computer clock set to the correct time? This often tends to be the issue here where the clock is a minute or two slow or fast. The minutes must be at the correct time so that the in-game clock and computer clock are synced.
Let me know if this helps! :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
My computer clock is at the right time. This is a recent issue and it is every single time I go to the stand. Everything else resets on time from Crim to rollover, Swipp is my only issue. I haven't tried it with an item I can actually trade for but I don't think it would matter.
My computer clock is at the right time. This is a recent issue and it is every single time I go to the stand. Everything else resets on time from Crim to rollover, Swipp is my only issue. I haven't tried it with an item I can actually trade for but I don't think it would matter.
sfVMa01.png gR1NGFM.png
@Ninafox: is the time and date on your computer also in sync with the assigned timezone of your computer? I've noticed before that if those too aren't the same, problems with Swipp can arise.
@Ninafox: is the time and date on your computer also in sync with the assigned timezone of your computer? I've noticed before that if those too aren't the same, problems with Swipp can arise.
I just checked that and it's set right as well. :(
I just checked that and it's set right as well. :(
sfVMa01.png gR1NGFM.png
@NinaFox
Even if it looks correct, people have found that syncing your computer clock will usually fix it. Go to adjust date/time, then internet settings, then pick a clock to sync to. Hopefully that fixes your issue.
@NinaFox
Even if it looks correct, people have found that syncing your computer clock will usually fix it. Go to adjust date/time, then internet settings, then pick a clock to sync to. Hopefully that fixes your issue.
I synced the clock in my settings and went to Swipp to check and discovered the penny jar was up and that even though it still says expired, I can trade my broken glass to him for the jars anyway. I'm still not sure what's going on with the timer though. I may try changing my time zone to an entirely different one.
I synced the clock in my settings and went to Swipp to check and discovered the penny jar was up and that even though it still says expired, I can trade my broken glass to him for the jars anyway. I'm still not sure what's going on with the timer though. I may try changing my time zone to an entirely different one.
sfVMa01.png gR1NGFM.png