Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Buttons Not Functioning
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Same issue as qwertypi303, trying to click the Apparel button takes me to my clan profile and logs me out. I can't get to anything someone who isn't logged in shouldn't be able to access, however when I go to the mainpage (via the Flight Rising logo button) I'm suddenly logged in again just fine.
Same issue as qwertypi303, trying to click the Apparel button takes me to my clan profile and logs me out. I can't get to anything someone who isn't logged in shouldn't be able to access, however when I go to the mainpage (via the Flight Rising logo button) I'm suddenly logged in again just fine.
It's a button but not one of the buttons listed so I hope this is the right area to put it. When I click on the big "Flight Rising" button in the header it takes me to www1.flightrising.com instead of www.flightrising.com. I noticed this after the maintenance. I'm using google chrome if that helps.
It's a button but not one of the buttons listed so I hope this is the right area to put it. When I click on the big "Flight Rising" button in the header it takes me to www1.flightrising.com instead of www.flightrising.com. I noticed this after the maintenance. I'm using google chrome if that helps.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
My sister thought Firefox was freezing on her because I'm a tab hoarder (everything worked fine for me) so she decided to just get rid of them all. After luckily finding a slightly outdated backup save for tabs, I tried Feed, familiar bonding, and Pinkerton's pile, and even the submit button for this thread. None of them work on this laptop for Firefox, but they work for Chrome on this laptop and Firefox on another laptop. Maybe this is just my Firefox having a fit, I'd greatly appreciate some feedback if it is.

Tried the cache clear again and it worked this time. Sorry for the wasted space.
My sister thought Firefox was freezing on her because I'm a tab hoarder (everything worked fine for me) so she decided to just get rid of them all. After luckily finding a slightly outdated backup save for tabs, I tried Feed, familiar bonding, and Pinkerton's pile, and even the submit button for this thread. None of them work on this laptop for Firefox, but they work for Chrome on this laptop and Firefox on another laptop. Maybe this is just my Firefox having a fit, I'd greatly appreciate some feedback if it is.

Tried the cache clear again and it worked this time. Sorry for the wasted space.
rY8lN7w.jpg
I hope this is the right thread. The "Take All" button isn't there on this one message. I've changed browsers to see if it might be a Chrome/Safari issue, but alas I'm stuck.
rY8lN7w.jpg
I hope this is the right thread. The "Take All" button isn't there on this one message. I've changed browsers to see if it might be a Chrome/Safari issue, but alas I'm stuck.
ZNhRsiG.png
This has been happening to me for the past five days. I am unable to change or bond with my familiars. I use Google Chrome. I have tried refreshing the page, but that didn't work. The ads from MediaPlayerPlus have been extremely annoying so I've been trying to "clean up" my system and I am unsure if I could have caused the familiar buttons to not function.
This has been happening to me for the past five days. I am unable to change or bond with my familiars. I use Google Chrome. I have tried refreshing the page, but that didn't work. The ads from MediaPlayerPlus have been extremely annoying so I've been trying to "clean up" my system and I am unsure if I could have caused the familiar buttons to not function.
I provide free nest rentals and studding services. Message with inquires
Your Coli and Fairground buttons don't work either for a lot of people. Should probably have those in the list as well.
Your Coli and Fairground buttons don't work either for a lot of people. Should probably have those in the list as well.
I had an issue with Chrome where tincture of dissolution check button did not work, but used the tincture for a loss of several tinctures. The stat training window gave me the option, the tincture square was lit, asked me if I was sure, I clicked the green check mark, nothing happened - the entire process on two different dragons for 5 or 6 tinctures - I didn't realize what was going on until I refreshed the coliseum, tried training again and didn't have any tinctures left to use. Went to the market place, bought replacement tinctures, and it worked fine (with stats on the dragons dropping to 5, hitting confirm, and going back in for the total # training points.).
I had an issue with Chrome where tincture of dissolution check button did not work, but used the tincture for a loss of several tinctures. The stat training window gave me the option, the tincture square was lit, asked me if I was sure, I clicked the green check mark, nothing happened - the entire process on two different dragons for 5 or 6 tinctures - I didn't realize what was going on until I refreshed the coliseum, tried training again and didn't have any tinctures left to use. Went to the market place, bought replacement tinctures, and it worked fine (with stats on the dragons dropping to 5, hitting confirm, and going back in for the total # training points.).
I had just had some trouble getting food transferred to my stores when I first logged in since the earlier rollover for the night/day depending where you live. I'm on Chrome as usual so I tried cache clearing after refreshing the page did nothing, and it worked when I cleared the cash and refreshed the page.
I had just had some trouble getting food transferred to my stores when I first logged in since the earlier rollover for the night/day depending where you live. I'm on Chrome as usual so I tried cache clearing after refreshing the page did nothing, and it worked when I cleared the cash and refreshed the page.
Hi! I actually just experienced this just now with my alert button and the trade button with Crim and the submit button in a forum post and the feed dragons button ^^; It was actually pretty fine an hour ago (I just left for 30 minutes or so to take a bath) I'm using firefox and I just cleared my cache now. To resolve this, I just opened a new tab and it seems to work fine now. ^^;
Hi! I actually just experienced this just now with my alert button and the trade button with Crim and the submit button in a forum post and the feed dragons button ^^; It was actually pretty fine an hour ago (I just left for 30 minutes or so to take a bath) I'm using firefox and I just cleared my cache now. To resolve this, I just opened a new tab and it seems to work fine now. ^^;
wishlist
The Bleached Peacekeeping Vest is not appearing on any of my male Coatls.
The Bleached Peacekeeping Vest is not appearing on any of my male Coatls.
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16