Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Item collecting?
So I logged on today, did the usual routine, fed my dragons, trading post, incubated eggs, and then I came to gather items. It always says 15 turns, but this time it said ten. I havn't collected at all today untill now, and I used 5 turns for foraging, and instead of the turns then saying 10, they said 5. It didn't happen yesterday, and I am most puzzled.
So I logged on today, did the usual routine, fed my dragons, trading post, incubated eggs, and then I came to gather items. It always says 15 turns, but this time it said ten. I havn't collected at all today untill now, and I used 5 turns for foraging, and instead of the turns then saying 10, they said 5. It didn't happen yesterday, and I am most puzzled.
@Teabit
Hi!
Did your well-fed bonus fall below 80%? This is usually what causes the change back to 10 gathering slots.
@Teabit
Hi!
Did your well-fed bonus fall below 80%? This is usually what causes the change back to 10 gathering slots.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Yeah, It did fall a bit below 80%, so I guess that's it. (im still a bit new here so yup lol)
Yeah, It did fall a bit below 80%, so I guess that's it. (im still a bit new here so yup lol)