Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | ping from alert going to wrong thread
I went to check on my sales threads, so I went to my list of alerts and went to my self-pings only to be lead to; a forum post titles "skydancers
I went to check on my sales threads, so I went to my list of alerts and went to my self-pings only to be lead to; a forum post titles "skydancers
they/them pronouns
Yeah, there are a few random mystery threads that have nothing in them. This tends to happen when someone pings you (or you ping yourself) on the first page of a thread.

Better to have ping lists on a second or third reply.
Yeah, there are a few random mystery threads that have nothing in them. This tends to happen when someone pings you (or you ping yourself) on the first page of a thread.

Better to have ping lists on a second or third reply.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN okay, good to know, thanks ^u^
@ACWN okay, good to know, thanks ^u^
they/them pronouns
@NivMizzet

Np :)

It can be a little bit freaky when it happens, even when you know about it! When it finally happened to me I went "*tilts head* Uh...." Lol

Its as bad as getting a ping and then that person deleting the post. @_@
@NivMizzet

Np :)

It can be a little bit freaky when it happens, even when you know about it! When it finally happened to me I went "*tilts head* Uh...." Lol

Its as bad as getting a ping and then that person deleting the post. @_@
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif