Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Well-fed bonus not accumulating?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
It has been around 5 days now, still seem to be stuck on "you will get bonuses in 3 more days".
It has been around 5 days now, still seem to be stuck on "you will get bonuses in 3 more days".
2n6hkk0.png
Same here, I joined on June 4th and haven't gotten a bonus yet despite keeping my clan energy at well over 80%. Tried clearing the cache/using several browsers and devices but the issue persists :(
Same here, I joined on June 4th and haven't gotten a bonus yet despite keeping my clan energy at well over 80%. Tried clearing the cache/using several browsers and devices but the issue persists :(
I registered June 3rd along with my two roommates - one of them has the bonus bar functioning normally, the other two of us have had this glitch.
I registered June 3rd along with my two roommates - one of them has the bonus bar functioning normally, the other two of us have had this glitch.
Same here.
Same here.
I have the bonus... but haven't gotten gems everyday. I got then two days and now it has stopped. I still have 15 gathering turns. I haven't been in coli so I don't know if that is working...
I have the bonus... but haven't gotten gems everyday. I got then two days and now it has stopped. I still have 15 gathering turns. I haven't been in coli so I don't know if that is working...
I have the same issue. Using Chrome.
I have the same issue. Using Chrome.
I am also having this issue with my lair. I thought it took a while but I checked today, I have never let my clan energy drop since I joined and it still says 3 more days as it has every day since.
I am also having this issue with my lair. I thought it took a while but I checked today, I have never let my clan energy drop since I joined and it still says 3 more days as it has every day since.
I'm having the same issue as well. My friend who joined at the same time I did (Jun 3rd) isn't. We both are using Chrome. Thanks for looking into it dev team!
I'm having the same issue as well. My friend who joined at the same time I did (Jun 3rd) isn't. We both are using Chrome. Thanks for looking into it dev team!
I'm also experiencing this problem as well.
I'm also experiencing this problem as well.
Adding my name to the list also.
Adding my name to the list also.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17