Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Well-fed bonus not accumulating?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I've been playing for 3 or 4 days now and the bar underneath my clan energy hasn't changed; when I hover, it still tells me I need to keep my clan energy above 80% for 3 more days, even though it's never dropped that low at all. Is there a waiting period I don't know about for new users, or is this a bug?
I've been playing for 3 or 4 days now and the bar underneath my clan energy hasn't changed; when I hover, it still tells me I need to keep my clan energy above 80% for 3 more days, even though it's never dropped that low at all. Is there a waiting period I don't know about for new users, or is this a bug?
I was just coming to report the same thing, I registered on the 3rd of June, and I've kept the bar above 90% the entire time, but I still show 3 more days on the hover text.
I was just coming to report the same thing, I registered on the 3rd of June, and I've kept the bar above 90% the entire time, but I still show 3 more days on the hover text.
Legacy Challenge
I'm seeing this as well. I signed up a few days ago, and so far the counter hasn't changed.
I'm seeing this as well. I signed up a few days ago, and so far the counter hasn't changed.
@nateyface @MissTrips @ElizaWy

Have you tried clearing your cache?
@nateyface @MissTrips @ElizaWy

Have you tried clearing your cache?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest I'm having the same issue and I cleared my cache yesterday.
@SeaCrest I'm having the same issue and I cleared my cache yesterday.
Favorite Dragon Breeds: Fae, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, and Spiral.
My cache has been cleared, yes, but I still do not have any change in my bonus countdown, it's stuck at 3 days.
My cache has been cleared, yes, but I still do not have any change in my bonus countdown, it's stuck at 3 days.
Legacy Challenge
And to update, I've tried logging in on my Ipad in safari instead of firefox and am receiving the same notification.
And to update, I've tried logging in on my Ipad in safari instead of firefox and am receiving the same notification.
Legacy Challenge
I'm also having the same problem. I've been primarily using Chrome (though I've tried with both Safari and Firefox with no luck).
I'm also having the same problem. I've been primarily using Chrome (though I've tried with both Safari and Firefox with no luck).
I'm having the same problem.
I'm having the same problem.
blSvUY0.png
Same issue here.
Same issue here.
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17