Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievements not awarded
I know I had one of every breed in my lair at some point (Not just the starters) and I have the whole doll set in my inventory right now but neither of these achievements have been unlocked.

I have cleared my internet cache and history.
I know I had one of every breed in my lair at some point (Not just the starters) and I have the whole doll set in my inventory right now but neither of these achievements have been unlocked.

I have cleared my internet cache and history.
water-banner-3_zps1eafde0d.gif
I am having issues with the doll set -_-' I borrowed mine from someone and several weeks later....I still have not received the achievement for it.
I am having issues with the doll set -_-' I borrowed mine from someone and several weeks later....I still have not received the achievement for it.
@Rosedawn @VampireHunter

The achievement award delays are a known issue. Sometimes they are awarded instantly and sometimes they can take a couple of weeks to activate. You can refer to the tracked thread Achievement Bug Reports for more information. Feel free to post any future achievement issues within that thread as well. Keeping all of the achievement issues in one thread will assist the devs when they go to fix the problem. :)

Thank you for the report. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. You have been referred to the tracked thread so I am going to lock this thread in an effort to keep everything tidy.
@Rosedawn @VampireHunter

The achievement award delays are a known issue. Sometimes they are awarded instantly and sometimes they can take a couple of weeks to activate. You can refer to the tracked thread Achievement Bug Reports for more information. Feel free to post any future achievement issues within that thread as well. Keeping all of the achievement issues in one thread will assist the devs when they go to fix the problem. :)

Thank you for the report. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. You have been referred to the tracked thread so I am going to lock this thread in an effort to keep everything tidy.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.