Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH Mineral and ores search not working?
So anyways whenever I go to AH, and I leave the search criteria under materials empty except for the category. but if I put the category as 'mineral and and ores', nothing comes up( this happens even when I search for an item for example 'shale' If I search it under category 'All' than it comes up but under Minerals and ores , nothing comes up) its just blank [img]http://i.imgur.com/5hCwDqe.jpg[/img] All the other catergories work fine though [img]http://i.imgur.com/ooK7EzO.jpg[/img]
So anyways
whenever I go to AH, and I leave the search criteria under materials empty except for the category. but if I put the category as 'mineral and and ores', nothing comes up( this happens even when I search for an item for example 'shale' If I search it under category 'All' than it comes up but under Minerals and ores , nothing comes up) its just blank

5hCwDqe.jpg

All the other catergories work fine though
ooK7EzO.jpg
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
i have noticed this too and i made a post about it here a while ago but i guess it got already buried under other posts
i have noticed this too and i made a post about it here a while ago but i guess it got already buried under other posts
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
bump
bump
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@Zaid
Hi there!
This is a known issue to our staff to be fixed in the near future. It is for now a low priority issue so may take a little longer to be fixed, but rest assured this will be attended to in future. :)
Thanks!
@Zaid
Hi there!
This is a known issue to our staff to be fixed in the near future. It is for now a low priority issue so may take a little longer to be fixed, but rest assured this will be attended to in future. :)
Thanks!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.