Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | All my babies are girls?
Okay, I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just my luck, but 11 of the last 12 babies I have hatched have been girls. I have never had this gross of an imbalance before, and I'm just kind of curious.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43274

There's my lair, and the first ten are all the babies I've hatched in the last ten days-- minus a couple that I sold, which are the shadow/teal girl's siblings.
Okay, I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just my luck, but 11 of the last 12 babies I have hatched have been girls. I have never had this gross of an imbalance before, and I'm just kind of curious.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43274

There's my lair, and the first ten are all the babies I've hatched in the last ten days-- minus a couple that I sold, which are the shadow/teal girl's siblings.
It sounds like bad luck. For a while a couple weeks back, I got nothing but girls either, but now I'm getting two or three boys with every clutch. Before that I had mainly boys and very few girls.
It sounds like bad luck. For a while a couple weeks back, I got nothing but girls either, but now I'm getting two or three boys with every clutch. Before that I had mainly boys and very few girls.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
Okay, I was wondering. One of my friends was having the same problem.
Okay, I was wondering. One of my friends was having the same problem.
Hahaha, yeah, it's just luck. most of my recent babies have been boys, when I'm specifically LOOKING for girls. :P
Hahaha, yeah, it's just luck. most of my recent babies have been boys, when I'm specifically LOOKING for girls. :P
7HHhXy5.png
@Larthan

Well, if you want any girls, I have a TON, haha!
@Larthan

Well, if you want any girls, I have a TON, haha!
@wrathernice

Unfortunately, I'm trying my best to stay within certain colors, but if you happen to have any dragons with yellows/golds/ivory/maize primary, and any of the blues for secondaries... I'd be open. :P

And if you're looking for males, feel free to message me about mine to make an offer - they're just going to be leveled and exalted for treasure anyway.
@wrathernice

Unfortunately, I'm trying my best to stay within certain colors, but if you happen to have any dragons with yellows/golds/ivory/maize primary, and any of the blues for secondaries... I'd be open. :P

And if you're looking for males, feel free to message me about mine to make an offer - they're just going to be leveled and exalted for treasure anyway.
7HHhXy5.png
@Larthan

Unfortunately, none of my dragons make babies within those parameters. Too bad! I'll take a look at your babies and see if I fancy any of them.
@Larthan

Unfortunately, none of my dragons make babies within those parameters. Too bad! I'll take a look at your babies and see if I fancy any of them.
Hah, I thought you meant they all turned into girls. XD I once had a female Skydancer than turned into a male when it became an adult. O.o' As far as I know, it's still a male and has bred half a dozen times by now, pfft.
Hah, I thought you meant they all turned into girls. XD I once had a female Skydancer than turned into a male when it became an adult. O.o' As far as I know, it's still a male and has bred half a dozen times by now, pfft.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I have been getting the worse luck with getting girls, too. I literally just noticed I have almost twice as more chicks than dudes in my lair lol
I have been getting the worse luck with getting girls, too. I literally just noticed I have almost twice as more chicks than dudes in my lair lol
Hello @Wrathernice, this is just Random Number Generator being Random Number Generator. I'm locking this as this isn't a bug. Thank you! :)
Hello @Wrathernice, this is just Random Number Generator being Random Number Generator. I'm locking this as this isn't a bug. Thank you! :)