Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47
I've been feeding mine, even though i have the same issue but it doesn't drop back down for me, it just goes down at it's usual rate.
I've been feeding mine, even though i have the same issue but it doesn't drop back down for me, it just goes down at it's usual rate.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
Having same feeding glitch, haven't been doing much else but feeding and gathering.

29zwmkx.png
Having same feeding glitch, haven't been doing much else but feeding and gathering.

29zwmkx.png
2i1fr40.jpg
I'm having the same problem as well.
I'm having the same problem as well.
So like, my blue bar bonus energy thingy has gone? [img]http://i.imgur.com/fyqVMXD.png[/img] Just providing a picture and a date/time for peeps to see. Also, no way should my energy bar be 100% when my babins are hungry x3
So like, my blue bar bonus energy thingy has gone?
fyqVMXD.png

Just providing a picture and a date/time for peeps to see.

Also, no way should my energy bar be 100% when my babins are hungry x3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Having the same issue. Been like this for three days now. I feed when they get hungry, and the energy bar at the top is my main way of knowing when to feed them.
Having the same issue. Been like this for three days now. I feed when they get hungry, and the energy bar at the top is my main way of knowing when to feed them.
1E8JFs6.png
I too am having this problem. :c
I too am having this problem. :c
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
Yep, same issue for me.

I can confirm that my dragons are getting hungry at the usual pace and they will eat. Be sure to feed them before they get too low. It looks like they lose about 6%, or so, energy per day, so as long as you feed every day or two you shouldn't lose your bonus.

}^-^{
Yep, same issue for me.

I can confirm that my dragons are getting hungry at the usual pace and they will eat. Be sure to feed them before they get too low. It looks like they lose about 6%, or so, energy per day, so as long as you feed every day or two you shouldn't lose your bonus.

}^-^{
34xf4wg.jpg
I've been having the same issue for 4 or 5 days, for certain. Perhaps a bit more. I didn't notice that something was up until I got done training some dragons and checked my lair, so it may have been closer to a week. I usually feed my dragons every other day (or more often if I'm spending time leveling in Coli) so I haven't lost the bonus yet, but not knowing at a glance whether I'm at 95% or 85% is a bit inconvenient...
I've been having the same issue for 4 or 5 days, for certain. Perhaps a bit more. I didn't notice that something was up until I got done training some dragons and checked my lair, so it may have been closer to a week. I usually feed my dragons every other day (or more often if I'm spending time leveling in Coli) so I haven't lost the bonus yet, but not knowing at a glance whether I'm at 95% or 85% is a bit inconvenient...
a night owl @ +3 fr time
OwQYUuU.png fd2eQxP.png
i like how this thread is 20 straight pages of 'I'm having the same problem" i think we are all having the same problem guys and staff is already looking into it lol
i like how this thread is 20 straight pages of 'I'm having the same problem" i think we are all having the same problem guys and staff is already looking into it lol
tOnCYWK.png
I'm having the same issue and I just lost my progress since my dragons feel lower than 80% without telling me >: (
I'm having the same issue and I just lost my progress since my dragons feel lower than 80% without telling me >: (
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47