Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Apparel Problems
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 374 375
@Vendrus This part is what they're talking about I think. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1giktNg.png[/img] It happens on all male Coatls with all colors of feathered wings I think. I used the dressing room to check it on one of mine. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39256625&skin=0&apparel=5165&xt=dressing.png[/img] That chunk of darker shading shows through, and the rest of the darker shading for that part doesn't, so it seems to be a mistake.
@Vendrus

This part is what they're talking about I think.
1giktNg.png
It happens on all male Coatls with all colors of feathered wings I think. I used the dressing room to check it on one of mine.
dragon?did=39256625&skin=0&apparel=5165&xt=dressing.png
That chunk of darker shading shows through, and the rest of the darker shading for that part doesn't, so it seems to be a mistake.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
On both Male and Female Nocturnes, the Squire's Beret and the Laureate's Cap look practically the same. On other dragons, the color difference between the two items is apparent. Used Female Nocturne Mannequin and Male Snapper Mannequin for the examples. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=825&xt=dressing.png[/img] Squire's Beret [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=823&xt=dressing.png[/img] Laureate's Cap - [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=825&xt=dressing.png[/img] Squire's Beret [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=823&xt=dressing.png[/img] Laureate's Cap
On both Male and Female Nocturnes, the Squire's Beret and the Laureate's Cap look practically the same. On other dragons, the color difference between the two items is apparent.

Used Female Nocturne Mannequin and Male Snapper Mannequin for the examples.

dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=825&xt=dressing.png
Squire's Beret

dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=823&xt=dressing.png
Laureate's Cap

-

dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=825&xt=dressing.png
Squire's Beret

dummy?breed=9&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=823&xt=dressing.png
Laureate's Cap
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582/58150_350.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58150&skin=0&apparel=26281&xt=dressing.png[/img] kelpie mane is ignoring le leggo :'D it just goes right over as if the leg doesn't exist. It might be one of those "apparel layering issues" that are just simply supposed to look like that but I thought I'd point it out. It doesn't ruin the apparel; just a bit wonky
58150_350.png
dragon?did=58150&skin=0&apparel=26281&xt=dressing.png

kelpie mane is ignoring le leggo :'D it just goes right over as if the leg doesn't exist. It might be one of those "apparel layering issues" that are just simply supposed to look like that but I thought I'd point it out. It doesn't ruin the apparel; just a bit wonky
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Dragon Breed: Pearlcatcher Dragon Sex: Female Item In Question: Nuturing Healer’s Reference The item seems to be misaligned as it appears to be shifted left of where it should show up [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40802015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408021/40802015_350.png[/img] [/url]
Dragon Breed: Pearlcatcher

Dragon Sex: Female

Item In Question: Nuturing Healer’s Reference

The item seems to be misaligned as it appears to be shifted left of where it should show up

40802015_350.png
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24766799] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247668/24766799_350.png[/img] [/url] this is an issue with all of the kelpie manes on male spirals, i'm pretty sure. as we can see here, the mane entirely covers the spiral's left arm. this might not be a mistake, but it looks like one as it prevents any form of layering with upper torso/neck apparel that low. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=13080,26278&xt=dressing.png[/img] layered under a red mantle (for contrast) you can see that it looks really wonky, and like the hand should be sticking out from the mane. This might just be an issue of it being made to layer like that and the cutouts just don't match, but i can't help but think it looks weird, even on it's own, considering dragons in flightrising are hypothetically 3d, there is some major issues as to how that would look in it's current state instead of a simple 2d image.

24766799_350.png

this is an issue with all of the kelpie manes on male spirals, i'm pretty sure.
as we can see here, the mane entirely covers the spiral's left arm. this might not be a mistake, but it looks like one as it prevents any form of layering with upper torso/neck apparel that low.
dummy?breed=7&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=13080,26278&xt=dressing.png
layered under a red mantle (for contrast) you can see that it looks really wonky, and like the hand should be sticking out from the mane.
This might just be an issue of it being made to layer like that and the cutouts just don't match, but i can't help but think it looks weird, even on it's own, considering dragons in flightrising are hypothetically 3d, there is some major issues as to how that would look in it's current state instead of a simple 2d image.
Silver Steampunk Gloves has multiple problems across breeds,

Edit;; it's worse then I thought all steampunk gloves have the same issues across the board :/

Bog Male
Not Found

Missing blue detail on the left leg and gear

Bog Female

Has no blue detailing at all or gear

Fae male no gear or blue detailing, or silver bands its just a black sleeve.
Not Found

Fae Female

The right glove has no details at all while the right one does.

Guardian Male
Silver band looks to big for their leg

Guardian Female
Not Found

Same thing also the left leg as no detail just a black sleeve

Male and female Mirrior
Not Found

They both are missing the silver band holding the gears.

Pearlcatcher Male
Not Found

Silver band looks way to big for leg, the back leg doesn't have the silver detailing.

Ridgeback Female
Not Found

No silver band on back the leftmost arm

Skydancer Male
Not Found

Band looks a little big for breed, no silver details on the leftmost leg and gear

Skydancer Female

No silver band on the rightmost leg

Snapper Male
Not Found

I don't know if this was intended or not but the snapper has two small gears on the left leg when all other breeds as one large gear on each leg

Spiral Female
Not Found

Has no silver bands

Tundra Female
Not Found

Has the leftmost sleeves gear on the wrong side, or it also looks like the left sleeve has a gear on both sides when it should only have one.
Silver Steampunk Gloves has multiple problems across breeds,

Edit;; it's worse then I thought all steampunk gloves have the same issues across the board :/

Bog Male
Not Found

Missing blue detail on the left leg and gear

Bog Female

Has no blue detailing at all or gear

Fae male no gear or blue detailing, or silver bands its just a black sleeve.
Not Found

Fae Female

The right glove has no details at all while the right one does.

Guardian Male
Silver band looks to big for their leg

Guardian Female
Not Found

Same thing also the left leg as no detail just a black sleeve

Male and female Mirrior
Not Found

They both are missing the silver band holding the gears.

Pearlcatcher Male
Not Found

Silver band looks way to big for leg, the back leg doesn't have the silver detailing.

Ridgeback Female
Not Found

No silver band on back the leftmost arm

Skydancer Male
Not Found

Band looks a little big for breed, no silver details on the leftmost leg and gear

Skydancer Female

No silver band on the rightmost leg

Snapper Male
Not Found

I don't know if this was intended or not but the snapper has two small gears on the left leg when all other breeds as one large gear on each leg

Spiral Female
Not Found

Has no silver bands

Tundra Female
Not Found

Has the leftmost sleeves gear on the wrong side, or it also looks like the left sleeve has a gear on both sides when it should only have one.
@TheTigersDen They all look fine, other words they would all have to be redrawn and that is time consuming. They are the way the artist wants them for each breed. But who knows, they all may get an update in the future.
@TheTigersDen They all look fine, other words they would all have to be redrawn and that is time consuming. They are the way the artist wants them for each breed. But who knows, they all may get an update in the future.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
@ErwilMinsa

I don’t know how you look at the bog then look at the black sleeve of the fae and say its fine, it’s supposed to be consistent across breeds just like genes and colors are supposed to look consistent. Small changes like the double gear on the snapper is fine, but you can’t have a bunch of detail go into one breed and then put no detail for another.
@ErwilMinsa

I don’t know how you look at the bog then look at the black sleeve of the fae and say its fine, it’s supposed to be consistent across breeds just like genes and colors are supposed to look consistent. Small changes like the double gear on the snapper is fine, but you can’t have a bunch of detail go into one breed and then put no detail for another.
@TheTigersDen
I can see the variations in whether the band is on the back leg as well being annoying, but the rest looks fine. Everywhere you've said there's no detail at all is where that part is behind the body or, in the case of faes, you can see only a bit of the folded sleeve the detail is on because it's in perspective - and even then you can see a bit of the blue and silver if you zoom in.

Like the other responder I have no problem with gear/band variation either because what looks good on tiny fae arms won't on snappers or guardians. Nothing looks actively wrong.

Last but not least, if I remember right the Steampunk set is one of the ones mentioned for revamp.
@TheTigersDen
I can see the variations in whether the band is on the back leg as well being annoying, but the rest looks fine. Everywhere you've said there's no detail at all is where that part is behind the body or, in the case of faes, you can see only a bit of the folded sleeve the detail is on because it's in perspective - and even then you can see a bit of the blue and silver if you zoom in.

Like the other responder I have no problem with gear/band variation either because what looks good on tiny fae arms won't on snappers or guardians. Nothing looks actively wrong.

Last but not least, if I remember right the Steampunk set is one of the ones mentioned for revamp.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

They can at least put the silver band as that would be very visible for the male fae.

I was hesitate to mention missing gears on the back legs but if you look through the different breeds you can see that that being behind the body isn't much of a issue seen on Wildclaw Males, Spiral Female, Spiral Male, Skydancer Female,
or alternativly they can put it on the other side of the sleeve like how the Tundra Female, Ridgeback Male have it so both gears would be visible. I did take poses into consideration like I don't expect much from imp females as their arms are kinda awkward to work with in my opinion compared to the other breeds. Which is why I didn't mention how they to are missing gears on my original post. They still have the silver band however.

I don't know what apparels are due to be revamped but I would be happy if this set did get one.
(I don't want to clutter the thread so this will be the last post I make on this issue)
@Vendrus

They can at least put the silver band as that would be very visible for the male fae.

I was hesitate to mention missing gears on the back legs but if you look through the different breeds you can see that that being behind the body isn't much of a issue seen on Wildclaw Males, Spiral Female, Spiral Male, Skydancer Female,
or alternativly they can put it on the other side of the sleeve like how the Tundra Female, Ridgeback Male have it so both gears would be visible. I did take poses into consideration like I don't expect much from imp females as their arms are kinda awkward to work with in my opinion compared to the other breeds. Which is why I didn't mention how they to are missing gears on my original post. They still have the silver band however.

I don't know what apparels are due to be revamped but I would be happy if this set did get one.
(I don't want to clutter the thread so this will be the last post I make on this issue)
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 374 375