Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kittens
@Khadjin - Could I get a ping for Megantereon and Paramachaidorus' next clutch? :D
@Khadjin - Could I get a ping for Megantereon and Paramachaidorus' next clutch? :D
@Hollie

Sure! Any particular combo you're after?
@Hollie

Sure! Any particular combo you're after?
@Khadjin Do you have a general pinglist I could be added to? They're all so pretty! Also, just snapped up one of the wildclaw boys. He's lovely.
@Khadjin Do you have a general pinglist I could be added to? They're all so pretty! Also, just snapped up one of the wildclaw boys. He's lovely.
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Subjugation

Hello! I'm sorry I don't have a general pinglist. I don't have the energy to ping people for every pair that I breed (I hatch pairs daily). But if you indicate me the pairs you're interested in, I can contact you when they hatch a nest. ^^

Also please let me know next time you want to buy from me, because I give a price discount for fellow acolights! You can get slighty cheaper dragons since we're from the same flight. :D
@Subjugation

Hello! I'm sorry I don't have a general pinglist. I don't have the energy to ping people for every pair that I breed (I hatch pairs daily). But if you indicate me the pairs you're interested in, I can contact you when they hatch a nest. ^^

Also please let me know next time you want to buy from me, because I give a price discount for fellow acolights! You can get slighty cheaper dragons since we're from the same flight. :D
@Khadjin Ah! Oki doke then. Mm, Kili x Tauriel, Aspis x Erato, and Megantereon X Paramachaidorus for now then, please?
@Khadjin Ah! Oki doke then. Mm, Kili x Tauriel, Aspis x Erato, and Megantereon X Paramachaidorus for now then, please?
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Subjugation

Noted. :)
@Subjugation

Noted. :)
@Khadjin

How much would a hatchling from Solasmancer X Adoribull cost? ;v; They're exactly what I'm looking for! I tried to find a price so I'm sorry if I just overlooked it!
@Khadjin

How much would a hatchling from Solasmancer X Adoribull cost? ;v; They're exactly what I'm looking for! I tried to find a price so I'm sorry if I just overlooked it!
qY5lIvI.png
@InkdemonCuddles

Hello! I don't have the prices anywhere, I think.

They're going for 40k if I remember well! That's for the imps, in case of wildclaw (unlikely but it could happen) a little more than that; I have one person on the ping list right now who asked for a wildclaw specifically. ^^

The pair is sitting on a nest right now in a friend's Earth lair, do you mind the Earth eyes? I can put you on the list for next month's batch if you do, as they'll be returning to my (Light) lair.
@InkdemonCuddles

Hello! I don't have the prices anywhere, I think.

They're going for 40k if I remember well! That's for the imps, in case of wildclaw (unlikely but it could happen) a little more than that; I have one person on the ping list right now who asked for a wildclaw specifically. ^^

The pair is sitting on a nest right now in a friend's Earth lair, do you mind the Earth eyes? I can put you on the list for next month's batch if you do, as they'll be returning to my (Light) lair.
@Khadjin

Ahh alrighty~ 40k sounds great to me, I was looking for an imp either way! :3 It would be super great if you could put me on the list for next month's batch, for an imp boy. ^-^
As I said these babies are exactly what I'm looking to gift my girlfriend, only thing that's off from my idea are the eyes (would need shadow) but light is fine as well. <3 Thanks!
@Khadjin

Ahh alrighty~ 40k sounds great to me, I was looking for an imp either way! :3 It would be super great if you could put me on the list for next month's batch, for an imp boy. ^-^
As I said these babies are exactly what I'm looking to gift my girlfriend, only thing that's off from my idea are the eyes (would need shadow) but light is fine as well. <3 Thanks!
qY5lIvI.png
@InkdemonCuddles

As you wish! I don't have anyone I trust in Shadow flight at the moment to give you Shadow eyes, sorry ^^ so I'll ping you next month (if you go for the Light eyes; for Earth eyes it should be in a few days, if you change your mind). I'll put you on the ping list right away!
@InkdemonCuddles

As you wish! I don't have anyone I trust in Shadow flight at the moment to give you Shadow eyes, sorry ^^ so I'll ping you next month (if you go for the Light eyes; for Earth eyes it should be in a few days, if you change your mind). I'll put you on the ping list right away!