Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] Bumblebee Dragon Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Halle I don't really care when they breed, it's fine if they breed as soon as Mrs. Puff is ready :)
@Halle I don't really care when they breed, it's fine if they breed as soon as Mrs. Puff is ready :)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@DragonDinosaur44, cool :D Well, she's ready! I'll light some candles and turn on some mood music.
@DragonDinosaur44, cool :D Well, she's ready! I'll light some candles and turn on some mood music.
RJr0ugq.png Official Bumblebee Dragon Shoppe! RJr0ugq.png
@Halle I'll send my guy over! :D He can't wait to meet the little bee girlfriend :)
@Halle I'll send my guy over! :D He can't wait to meet the little bee girlfriend :)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

Can I just say this is amazing to me. Gorgeous dragons and such a good idea.
Can I just say this is amazing to me. Gorgeous dragons and such a good idea.
l6devcqx.png
Thank you @Sylverwyng! :D
Thank you @Sylverwyng! :D
@DragonDinosaur44 He'll have to leave his moth friend at home, but I'll give him some company while he's here.
I guess we also haven't worked out what we're doing with hatchlings, is there something in particular you are trying to breed?
@DragonDinosaur44 He'll have to leave his moth friend at home, but I'll give him some company while he's here.
I guess we also haven't worked out what we're doing with hatchlings, is there something in particular you are trying to breed?
@Halle *facedesk* took off his apparel but forgot his buddy couldn't come along..

I am not interested in taking one of the hatchlings myself, you're free to sell them once born :)
@Halle *facedesk* took off his apparel but forgot his buddy couldn't come along..

I am not interested in taking one of the hatchlings myself, you're free to sell them once born :)

locke.png

@DragonDinosaur44
Haha! Happens to me all the time! No worries. He has arrived and they made two eggs :)
Well gosh then, what's in it for you and Pyrite though?
@DragonDinosaur44
Haha! Happens to me all the time! No worries. He has arrived and they made two eggs :)
Well gosh then, what's in it for you and Pyrite though?
@Halle He is going to be such a proud daddy, his own bee babies! ^_^

I will take him back to my lair and keep him open for studding, and if one of your dragonesses wishes, he could come back to spread the bee-ness :)
@Halle He is going to be such a proud daddy, his own bee babies! ^_^

I will take him back to my lair and keep him open for studding, and if one of your dragonesses wishes, he could come back to spread the bee-ness :)

locke.png

@DragonDinosaur44 We have hatchlings! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1403451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14035/1403451_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Banana/Charcoal/Pink (aaahahahaha) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1403452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14035/1403452_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Banana/Black/Charcoal (NICE!) Shall I send Pyrite home with a baby bee? :D
@DragonDinosaur44

We have hatchlings!

1403451_350.png

Male Banana/Charcoal/Pink (aaahahahaha)

1403452_350.png

Male Banana/Black/Charcoal (NICE!)

Shall I send Pyrite home with a baby bee?

:D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8