Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] Bumblebee Dragon Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Halle
I can wait that long, Pyrite is RTB already and does not have a mate.
I'd prefer Puff because i don't want to take the lovely pearlcatcher or the spiral studettes off their cooldowns with this guardian of mine. I myself am strict with rarities, i rarely breed plentifuls with commons only because of the small cooldown difference.
@Halle
I can wait that long, Pyrite is RTB already and does not have a mate.
I'd prefer Puff because i don't want to take the lovely pearlcatcher or the spiral studettes off their cooldowns with this guardian of mine. I myself am strict with rarities, i rarely breed plentifuls with commons only because of the small cooldown difference.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@DragonDinosaur44 - Whatever works for you! :) I can reserve Puff for him, and since I'm not breeding without requests (too many unadopted bees :( ) the cooldowns of noncommons don't bother me (there's not a huge demand for bees so the waits between requests let them all cool down just fine)
(except the imps and WCs of course!)
@DragonDinosaur44 - Whatever works for you! :) I can reserve Puff for him, and since I'm not breeding without requests (too many unadopted bees :( ) the cooldowns of noncommons don't bother me (there's not a huge demand for bees so the waits between requests let them all cool down just fine)
(except the imps and WCs of course!)
RJr0ugq.png Official Bumblebee Dragon Shoppe! RJr0ugq.png
Oh jeez it's 4 am where I am! I've left a note that Puff is reserved for now :)
Goodnight!
Oh jeez it's 4 am where I am! I've left a note that Puff is reserved for now :)
Goodnight!
@Halle

I'll just wait because they seem like the perfect match :) no genes, and both banana! :D
@Halle

I'll just wait because they seem like the perfect match :) no genes, and both banana! :D
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

Buzz buzz buzz, doc, there's a really cute hatchery here! Bump for a fellow earthy!
Buzz buzz buzz, doc, there's a really cute hatchery here! Bump for a fellow earthy!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
Thanks @SlainCane! Buzz back at ya!
Thanks @SlainCane! Buzz back at ya!
Buzzle bump! All four baby bees that are already available are all grown up and the Pearlcatcher is ready to breed!
Buzzle bump! All four baby bees that are already available are all grown up and the Pearlcatcher is ready to breed!
@DragonDinosaur44 - Puff is ready to breed tomorrow!
@DragonDinosaur44 - Puff is ready to breed tomorrow!
@Halle Awesome! Pyrite is getting ready to be sent over if you have enough lair space :)
@Halle Awesome! Pyrite is getting ready to be sent over if you have enough lair space :)

locke.png

@DragonDinosaur44 - I do have room! Puff is excited to meet him :) Is there a certain hatch date you want or should they just go for it as soon as he arrives?
@DragonDinosaur44 - I do have room! Puff is excited to meet him :) Is there a certain hatch date you want or should they just go for it as soon as he arrives?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8