Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] --★ TG Greyscale + DG Sky IMPS ★--
1 2 3
That double white is gorgeous ;A; Just dropping by, so free bump~
That double white is gorgeous ;A; Just dropping by, so free bump~
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
@AwakiSalonika
Thank you very much :D
@AwakiSalonika
Thank you very much :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai - No problem :D I would buy it, if I had the treasure... btw Alastor's first nest hatched yesterday, and he didn't disappoint me X3 (especially with a gorgeous fire/royal male and a blood/lavender female I was tempted to keep)
@Luunai - No problem :D I would buy it, if I had the treasure... btw Alastor's first nest hatched yesterday, and he didn't disappoint me X3 (especially with a gorgeous fire/royal male and a blood/lavender female I was tempted to keep)
6pMAXtp.jpg
@AwakiSalonika
I do payment plans. *tries to tempt you haha* Talking about tempting, I was really tempted to keep him, so I hope to find a nice new home for the little boy :)
And I'm very happy you still like Alastor so much and that his offspring turned out that great! :3
@AwakiSalonika
I do payment plans. *tries to tempt you haha* Talking about tempting, I was really tempted to keep him, so I hope to find a nice new home for the little boy :)
And I'm very happy you still like Alastor so much and that his offspring turned out that great! :3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai - Genes... half my lair is work in progress, sorry XD I already found him a good home :3 (my only complaint is that he was given a female name... oh well) Alastor is one of my fave dragons out of my lair, along with Nyx, Haru, Ryuu, Laxus, Exorcist and Dante XD (translate as: the dragons I can't do without)
@Luunai - Genes... half my lair is work in progress, sorry XD I already found him a good home :3 (my only complaint is that he was given a female name... oh well) Alastor is one of my fave dragons out of my lair, along with Nyx, Haru, Ryuu, Laxus, Exorcist and Dante XD (translate as: the dragons I can't do without)
6pMAXtp.jpg
@AwakiSalonika
Haha sure! Oohh, Haru as well? I recently had a look at him and he turned out stunning. Did you already find him a mate? =)
@AwakiSalonika
Haha sure! Oohh, Haru as well? I recently had a look at him and he turned out stunning. Did you already find him a mate? =)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai - Yep X3 His mate was pre-planned (which was why I wanted an ivory tert) :3 She is the steampunk crimson/stonewash/ivory G1 lady right on the row above ^^ She still needs a primary gene, and I can't decide between clown, tiger or iridescent...
@Luunai - Yep X3 His mate was pre-planned (which was why I wanted an ivory tert) :3 She is the steampunk crimson/stonewash/ivory G1 lady right on the row above ^^ She still needs a primary gene, and I can't decide between clown, tiger or iridescent...
6pMAXtp.jpg
@AwakiSalonika
Ah, I see :3 Crimson iridescent looks gorgeous, but well, better don't ask advice from me because I'd put iridescent on almost every dragon. xD
@AwakiSalonika
Ah, I see :3 Crimson iridescent looks gorgeous, but well, better don't ask advice from me because I'd put iridescent on almost every dragon. xD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai - Haha XD I just looked it up, but it kinda puts me off because of the brown-ish tone it gets towards the head.. don't get me wrong, I find Iridescent gorgeous (usually), especially on blues and monochromes XD
@Luunai - Haha XD I just looked it up, but it kinda puts me off because of the brown-ish tone it gets towards the head.. don't get me wrong, I find Iridescent gorgeous (usually), especially on blues and monochromes XD
6pMAXtp.jpg
@AwakiSalonika
Yeah, you're actually right, the brown looks a bit weird. I didn't notice that before. =/ I'd go with tiger in that case, as I think the clown pattern looks a bit too bright. Buuut ... you have to decide. xD
@AwakiSalonika
Yeah, you're actually right, the brown looks a bit weird. I didn't notice that before. =/ I'd go with tiger in that case, as I think the clown pattern looks a bit too bright. Buuut ... you have to decide. xD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
1 2 3