Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ FREE IMP RAFFLE - drawn!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
This is one of my favourites;
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff." From Blink, the 10th episode from season 3 of the newer Doctor Who, said by the 10th doctor, David Tennant
This is one of my favourites;
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff." From Blink, the 10th episode from season 3 of the newer Doctor Who, said by the 10th doctor, David Tennant
@Empire

It's hard to find where you pinged me, Should i contribute my hatchlings to this? c:
@Empire

It's hard to find where you pinged me, Should i contribute my hatchlings to this? c:
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
My favorite quote is from Mossflower by Brian Jacques. Though I think I do know who says it, haven't read the book in sometime.

“Shake paws, count your claws,
You steal mine, I'll borrow yours.
Watch my whiskers, check both ears.
Robber foxes have no fears.” - Patchcoat and Fortunata when they're making the swear to help each other.
My favorite quote is from Mossflower by Brian Jacques. Though I think I do know who says it, haven't read the book in sometime.

“Shake paws, count your claws,
You steal mine, I'll borrow yours.
Watch my whiskers, check both ears.
Robber foxes have no fears.” - Patchcoat and Fortunata when they're making the swear to help each other.
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
Mine comes from an interview with Michael Crichton and applies heavily to my life:

"Books aren't written - they're rewritten. Including your own. It is one of the hardest things to accept, especially after the seventh rewrite hasn't quite done it."
Mine comes from an interview with Michael Crichton and applies heavily to my life:

"Books aren't written - they're rewritten. Including your own. It is one of the hardest things to accept, especially after the seventh rewrite hasn't quite done it."
L I G H T | To drive away the darkness.
"A photographer went to a socialite party in New York. As he entered the front door, the host said ‘I love your pictures - they’re wonderful; you must have a fantastic camera.’ He said nothing until dinner was finished, then: ‘That was a wonderful dinner; you must have a terrific stove."

- Sam Haskins
"A photographer went to a socialite party in New York. As he entered the front door, the host said ‘I love your pictures - they’re wonderful; you must have a fantastic camera.’ He said nothing until dinner was finished, then: ‘That was a wonderful dinner; you must have a terrific stove."

- Sam Haskins

tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
gUe2de3.png
x8YqlBy.gif
VHCKxfC.png
Oh man, I'm one of those people who collects quotes.

But one of my favorites is "I reject your reality and substitute my own," said by Adam Savage during an episode of Myth Busters
Oh man, I'm one of those people who collects quotes.

But one of my favorites is "I reject your reality and substitute my own," said by Adam Savage during an episode of Myth Busters
YJ8beQm.png
My favorite quote? Hmmmmm....
"You're mind will shatter like glass!" _Scarecrow Batman Arkam Asylum

Also a personal quote of mine, "There's no such thing as normal." :p
My favorite quote? Hmmmmm....
"You're mind will shatter like glass!" _Scarecrow Batman Arkam Asylum

Also a personal quote of mine, "There's no such thing as normal." :p
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
@InuMiko6787 I absolutly adore the fact that you know those books!!! XD

my favorite quote would have to be said by Death from The Sandman by Neil Gaiman:

"-I'm not blessed, or merciful. I'm just me. I've got a job to do, and I do it. Listen: even as we're talking, I'm there for old and young, innocent and guilty, those who die together and those who die alone. I'm in cars and boats and planes; in hospitals and forests and abbatoirs. For some folks death is a release, and for others death is an abomination, a terrible thing. But in the end, I'm there for all of them."
@InuMiko6787 I absolutly adore the fact that you know those books!!! XD

my favorite quote would have to be said by Death from The Sandman by Neil Gaiman:

"-I'm not blessed, or merciful. I'm just me. I've got a job to do, and I do it. Listen: even as we're talking, I'm there for old and young, innocent and guilty, those who die together and those who die alone. I'm in cars and boats and planes; in hospitals and forests and abbatoirs. For some folks death is a release, and for others death is an abomination, a terrible thing. But in the end, I'm there for all of them."
"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes in the BBCOne series, "Sherlock"
"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes in the BBCOne series, "Sherlock"
Gotta say my fave is from the Anita Black Series.

"Necromancer with a chaser of werewolf; a drink to make any vampire giddy."

Spoke by the ever lovely Jean Claude. In Bloody Bones. By Laurell K. Hamilton.

Gods I love this vamp.. but seeing him giggle drunk is enough to make me grin myself.
Gotta say my fave is from the Anita Black Series.

"Necromancer with a chaser of werewolf; a drink to make any vampire giddy."

Spoke by the ever lovely Jean Claude. In Bloody Bones. By Laurell K. Hamilton.

Gods I love this vamp.. but seeing him giggle drunk is enough to make me grin myself.
Come little hatchlings... we'll take thee away...
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22