Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ FREE IMP RAFFLE - drawn!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22
"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee, the Two Towers, J.R.R. Tolkien

It was my senior quote! Thank you for doing this! :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee, the Two Towers, J.R.R. Tolkien

It was my senior quote! Thank you for doing this! :)
"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." - George Orwell, Animal Farm
"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." - George Orwell, Animal Farm
- Flam | he/him pronouns -
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important" - The Doctor, Doctor Who.
I just can't express how much this quote has helped me lately.
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important" - The Doctor, Doctor Who.
I just can't express how much this quote has helped me lately.
slarg_child_smol_by_deestracted-da8z0h2.png
"To live is a greater fight."
-Cagalli Yula Attha (Gundam SEED)
"To live is a greater fight."
-Cagalli Yula Attha (Gundam SEED)
In honour of tonight's premier:

"Freedom is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it."
-- Castiel, Supernatural
In honour of tonight's premier:

"Freedom is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it."
-- Castiel, Supernatural
juniperprance_zps93234548.gif
I can never remember any good quotes when I need to. ;_;

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -Sirius Black, Harry Potter
I can never remember any good quotes when I need to. ;_;

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -Sirius Black, Harry Potter
6rssG2W.png

7QOdJ0E.png
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
-Helen Keller
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
-Helen Keller
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
- Mewtwo, Poke'mon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Not sure if it's my all-time favorite, but it's certainly up there as being one of the most memorable ones I've heard~
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
- Mewtwo, Poke'mon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Not sure if it's my all-time favorite, but it's certainly up there as being one of the most memorable ones I've heard~
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
This is actually a tough one, because I have two that favor equally.
"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe

And

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Timo Cruz, Coach Carter
This is actually a tough one, because I have two that favor equally.
"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe

And

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Timo Cruz, Coach Carter
I am a stag: of seven tines,
I am a flood: across a plain,
I am a wind: on a deep lake,
I am a tear: the Sun lets fall,
I am a hawk: above the cliff,
I am a thorn: beneath the nail,
I am a wonder: among flowers,
I am a wizard: who but I
Sets the cool head aflame with smoke?

-Excerpt from the Song of Amergin
I am a stag: of seven tines,
I am a flood: across a plain,