Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ FREE IMP RAFFLE - drawn!
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit.
(Perhaps someday these things will be a pleasure to recall.)
- Aeneas to his shipwrecked followers in Virgil's Aeneid.
Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit.
(Perhaps someday these things will be a pleasure to recall.)
- Aeneas to his shipwrecked followers in Virgil's Aeneid.
PtT2ame_zps18b03890.png
Let me show you what you're missing, I'm your paradise... (Paradise, Jaejoong)
I have so many favorite quotes! Many of them are from Eliot's poems, so I'll give you this bit from Burnt Norton (the first of Four Quartets):

Sudden in a shaft of sunlight
Even while the dust moves
There rises the hidden laughter
Of children in the foliage
Quick now, here, now, always—
Ridiculous the waste sad time
Stretching before and after.
I have so many favorite quotes! Many of them are from Eliot's poems, so I'll give you this bit from Burnt Norton (the first of Four Quartets):

Sudden in a shaft of sunlight
Even while the dust moves
There rises the hidden laughter
Of children in the foliage
Quick now, here, now, always—
Ridiculous the waste sad time
Stretching before and after.
>.>
"Davy Jones cannot make port. Cannot step on land but once every ten years. Land is where you are safe, Jack Sparrow, and so you will carry land with you."
"...Dirt. This is a jar of dirt."
"Yes."
"Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
"If you don't want it, give it back."
"No."
"Then it helps."
―Tia Dalma and Jack Sparrow
>.>
"Davy Jones cannot make port. Cannot step on land but once every ten years. Land is where you are safe, Jack Sparrow, and so you will carry land with you."
"...Dirt. This is a jar of dirt."
"Yes."
"Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
"If you don't want it, give it back."
"No."
"Then it helps."
―Tia Dalma and Jack Sparrow
700px-MH_10th_Anniversary-Main_Series_Monsters_Comparison.png
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
--T.S. Eliot
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
--T.S. Eliot
Hakuna Matata! - Lion King :)
Hakuna Matata! - Lion King :)
7Cc2UZ7.png
My favorite quote isn't really a quite, because it's an entire song. But it's Daylight by Maroon 5. It holds special meaning for me and my love :3
My favorite quote isn't really a quite, because it's an entire song. But it's Daylight by Maroon 5. It holds special meaning for me and my love :3
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
"Never go back to ******* Lake," - Meatwad, Aqua Teen Hunger Force
"Never go back to ******* Lake," - Meatwad, Aqua Teen Hunger Force
In true plague fashion—all hail the plaguemother—my brain always goes to the macabre and sometimes the crass. This is probably the only one I can think of off the top of my head that sticks with me a lot. [quote]No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close.[/quote] ― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
In true plague fashion—all hail the plaguemother—my brain always goes to the macabre and sometimes the crass. This is probably the only one I can think of off the top of my head that sticks with me a lot.
Quote:
No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close.
― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
I have a tough time picking a favorite quote, but here goes...
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
I have a tough time picking a favorite quote, but here goes...
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png