Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Skydancer&Imp Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
@MRN

Sending 4 dragons your way for 60 tickets :)
@MRN

Sending 4 dragons your way for 60 tickets :)
Only going to be up for a little more. get in your dragons before I close down for the night~
Only going to be up for a little more. get in your dragons before I close down for the night~
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Bump for the wind =3
Bump for the wind =3
3915_350.png
last bump for the night! just finishing up my lucky streak!
last bump for the night! just finishing up my lucky streak!
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Updated the list! :) Keep pouring in those dragons!

@Eskiwen Could you please specify the amount of dragons/treasure donated by each person as well when you list? We need it to prevent confusion. :> Thanks! :D

Also, I am currently online but slightly busy. I will accept your trades, but it might take some time!
Updated the list! :) Keep pouring in those dragons!

@Eskiwen Could you please specify the amount of dragons/treasure donated by each person as well when you list? We need it to prevent confusion. :> Thanks! :D

Also, I am currently online but slightly busy. I will accept your trades, but it might take some time!
Accepted two more dragons from Ara! Ara is currently leading with 187 tickets! :)
Accepted two more dragons from Ara! Ara is currently leading with 187 tickets! :)
^
^
^
^
@MRN
I'm sending two hatchlings your way, and I hope I've set up the trades correctly. :) I'm glad you guys name dragons before exalting them -- that's a nice gesture.
Good luck!
@MRN
I'm sending two hatchlings your way, and I hope I've set up the trades correctly. :) I'm glad you guys name dragons before exalting them -- that's a nice gesture.
Good luck!
FR +0. Generally unlikely to respond outside of 6pm-12am. Ping me if you need my attention, I'm a notorious space case and don’t usually subscribe to threads.

Feel free to take a look at my sales! Any dragon in the Shuffle lair tab is up for AH price OBO. Looking for veilspuns with copper secondaries and/or terts.
@MakariCrow List updated, and thank you! :)

UPDATE: second imp image was incorrect. It has been fixed now!
@MakariCrow List updated, and thank you! :)

UPDATE: second imp image was incorrect. It has been fixed now!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58