Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stormfrost Collegia [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@Nikita
[[Pfft yeah xD, I noticed last minute that she was in anothe lair haha
*_*, that would be wonderful~thank you!

Hopefully once the festivals over I should have just enough t swipe one UwU
(out of curiosity, how much do they usually go for? I have a good idea based on the AH but wanna make sure :0)
@Nikita
[[Pfft yeah xD, I noticed last minute that she was in anothe lair haha
*_*, that would be wonderful~thank you!

Hopefully once the festivals over I should have just enough t swipe one UwU
(out of curiosity, how much do they usually go for? I have a good idea based on the AH but wanna make sure :0)
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@elroking

I generally sell them for 200k or 400 gems (1=500) depending on the breed. Female coatls go for less, because I need their bald heads out of my lair, lol! :)
@elroking

I generally sell them for 200k or 400 gems (1=500) depending on the breed. Female coatls go for less, because I need their bald heads out of my lair, lol! :)
@Nikita

haha I can understand that :P, I really love the male coatls~but I have so many male coatls in my lair ><, I've been having to limit myself~

I will most certainly have enough when they hatch UwU, lemme know when they do :00, can't wait!!

[oh and if they do, do you think I could swipe a female?? >
@Nikita

haha I can understand that :P, I really love the male coatls~but I have so many male coatls in my lair ><, I've been having to limit myself~

I will most certainly have enough when they hatch UwU, lemme know when they do :00, can't wait!!

[oh and if they do, do you think I could swipe a female?? >
@elroking

I'm terrible. I have mostly male coatls and a ton of female wildclaws, and then I just boot the female coatl babies out of my lair as fast as possible. Poor bald babies. xD

Awesome! I'll ping you first thing as soon as they hatch. And it works out, because I've been meaning to keep one of the boys for another of my pairs. Hehe. Fingers crossed for both genders this round~
@elroking

I'm terrible. I have mostly male coatls and a ton of female wildclaws, and then I just boot the female coatl babies out of my lair as fast as possible. Poor bald babies. xD

Awesome! I'll ping you first thing as soon as they hatch. And it works out, because I've been meaning to keep one of the boys for another of my pairs. Hehe. Fingers crossed for both genders this round~
@Nikita

I do my best to balance it out (b/c my lack of any and all wildclaws -1 ._., I need to get more), but it always ends up me being like "Oh that's pretty! Wow another male, but who cares it has crystal!"
I am doomed when it comes to breeding xD

Thanks so much!! Hehe I'll be crossing my fingers for both :3
@Nikita

I do my best to balance it out (b/c my lack of any and all wildclaws -1 ._., I need to get more), but it always ends up me being like "Oh that's pretty! Wow another male, but who cares it has crystal!"
I am doomed when it comes to breeding xD

Thanks so much!! Hehe I'll be crossing my fingers for both :3
@nikita
hello fellow ice buddy, could i be added to the pinglist for cryfacecirc nocs and coatls? ^^
@nikita
hello fellow ice buddy, could i be added to the pinglist for cryfacecirc nocs and coatls? ^^
@Xealias

Sure! I only have two pairs that give that combo, so I'll just list you down for those two. :)
@Xealias

Sure! I only have two pairs that give that combo, so I'll just list you down for those two. :)
@elroking Two girls for you to choose from! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13542938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135430/13542938_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13542940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135430/13542940_350.png[/img] [/url]
@elroking Two girls for you to choose from! :D

13542938_350.png

13542940_350.png
@Nikita pinglist for gold gems and heroes & villains pls? c;
@Nikita pinglist for gold gems and heroes & villains pls? c;
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@Nikita

:000 GASP

Oh dang they're both lovely ;_;. Hmm..I don't feel like I have enough wildclaws however. May I got for the wildclaw? :00
@Nikita

:000 GASP

Oh dang they're both lovely ;_;. Hmm..I don't feel like I have enough wildclaws however. May I got for the wildclaw? :00
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48