Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stormfrost Collegia [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
@nikita
yes please!
@nikita
yes please!
@Nikita
Phew... so... I've started trying to collect super specific X/X/White dragons and would really like to get on a billion a few of your ping lists! I hope this is okay but basically I'm looking for these exact dragons:

From Caribbean Snowbellies: A Caribbean/Caribbean/White Wildclaw female
From Dothraki Snowbellies: A Blood/Blood/White Wildclaw Female and a Maroon/Maroon/White Coatl Male
From Firestorm Snowbellies: A Fire/Fire/White Wildclaw Female
From Embri Snowbellies: An Orange/Orange/White Wildclaw Male and a Sunshine/Sunshine/White Coatl Female
From Golden Snowbellies: A Goldenrod/Goldenrod/White Coatl Male
From Tuxedo Snowbellies: A Midnight/Midnight/White WC Male

Sorry this is so super specific ;w; I really hope you don't mind but I feel like this is a great place to start my epic quest;;
@Nikita
Phew... so... I've started trying to collect super specific X/X/White dragons and would really like to get on a billion a few of your ping lists! I hope this is okay but basically I'm looking for these exact dragons:

From Caribbean Snowbellies: A Caribbean/Caribbean/White Wildclaw female
From Dothraki Snowbellies: A Blood/Blood/White Wildclaw Female and a Maroon/Maroon/White Coatl Male
From Firestorm Snowbellies: A Fire/Fire/White Wildclaw Female
From Embri Snowbellies: An Orange/Orange/White Wildclaw Male and a Sunshine/Sunshine/White Coatl Female
From Golden Snowbellies: A Goldenrod/Goldenrod/White Coatl Male
From Tuxedo Snowbellies: A Midnight/Midnight/White WC Male

Sorry this is so super specific ;w; I really hope you don't mind but I feel like this is a great place to start my epic quest;;
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@KuraikoDesu Ahaha, no worries! I don't mind at all, I love helping people with their dragon goals. You've come to the right place; I'm the creator of the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=1053180&p=mb]Snowbelly Breeder's Hub[/url]. :) The Hub is a great place to look for Snowbellies, but if you're into very specific XXY snowbellies, I'm likely one of the most specialized lairs to start with. Most of the pairs you listed are actually ready to breed, so I can start throwing them all on nests for you if you'd like. In what price range are you looking to pay for each hatchling? My lair space is limited so I'd have to sell off the surplus hatchlings quickly to be able to get through so many nests. :) (Just so you know-- I realized some of my pairs are outdated so I've just updated them. The Dothraki pair now consists of a double blood Nocturne and a double crimson Coatl.) On that note, I currently have these doubles available for sale, if you'd like to take any of them home~ Blood/blood/white Female: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13215374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132154/13215374_350.png[/img] [/url] Crimson/crimson/white Male: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13215375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132154/13215375_350.png[/img] [/url] Fire/fire/white Female: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13352431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133525/13352431_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KuraikoDesu
Ahaha, no worries! I don't mind at all, I love helping people with their dragon goals. You've come to the right place; I'm the creator of the Snowbelly Breeder's Hub. :)

The Hub is a great place to look for Snowbellies, but if you're into very specific XXY snowbellies, I'm likely one of the most specialized lairs to start with. Most of the pairs you listed are actually ready to breed, so I can start throwing them all on nests for you if you'd like. In what price range are you looking to pay for each hatchling? My lair space is limited so I'd have to sell off the surplus hatchlings quickly to be able to get through so many nests. :)

(Just so you know-- I realized some of my pairs are outdated so I've just updated them. The Dothraki pair now consists of a double blood Nocturne and a double crimson Coatl.)

On that note, I currently have these doubles available for sale, if you'd like to take any of them home~

Blood/blood/white Female:

13215374_350.png

Crimson/crimson/white Male:

13215375_350.png

Fire/fire/white Female:

13352431_350.png
@Nikita
Aaah, those babies are really cute but I'd really like to conserve my money the best I can so I'm trying to find perfect matches without needing breed change scrolls and stuff ´w` (I made a pointless spreadsheet here ww)

If I'm honest I don't really buy from hatcheries that often so I don't really know standard prices and stuff;; I guess I'd prefer to stay under ~50k but if that's, like, way too low, I have no problem paying more either uvu"

I actually need a lil bit of time before I can start buying from you uvu" Wind will be doing a profit push from the 24th and after that I'll have lair space again~

I hope it's okay to ask you here but I checked the Snowbelly Breeder Hub thread and if possible I would really like to be added to the list for X/X/White IriShim Coatls/WCs with Ice eyes~

Thank you very much for your kind help!! uwu
@Nikita
Aaah, those babies are really cute but I'd really like to conserve my money the best I can so I'm trying to find perfect matches without needing breed change scrolls and stuff ´w` (I made a pointless spreadsheet here ww)

If I'm honest I don't really buy from hatcheries that often so I don't really know standard prices and stuff;; I guess I'd prefer to stay under ~50k but if that's, like, way too low, I have no problem paying more either uvu"

I actually need a lil bit of time before I can start buying from you uvu" Wind will be doing a profit push from the 24th and after that I'll have lair space again~

I hope it's okay to ask you here but I checked the Snowbelly Breeder Hub thread and if possible I would really like to be added to the list for X/X/White IriShim Coatls/WCs with Ice eyes~

Thank you very much for your kind help!! uwu
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@Nikita

Is Renu still up for sale?
@Nikita

Is Renu still up for sale?
kVIzwBY.pngXbHOAAP.png
@KuraikoDesu
No worries! Just thought I'd ask before tossing them onto the AH. :) For most of the hatchlings you're looking for, the 50k range is no problem! I just nested a couple of my pairs but I can hold onto the ones you're looking for until you have the space for them. ^^

Gotcha down on the ping list too!

@CoatlCreed
Yes she is. Feel free to make an offer! :)
@KuraikoDesu
No worries! Just thought I'd ask before tossing them onto the AH. :) For most of the hatchlings you're looking for, the 50k range is no problem! I just nested a couple of my pairs but I can hold onto the ones you're looking for until you have the space for them. ^^

Gotcha down on the ping list too!

@CoatlCreed
Yes she is. Feel free to make an offer! :)
@Nikita
How much would you like for her? Is 50k too little?
@Nikita
How much would you like for her? Is 50k too little?
kVIzwBY.pngXbHOAAP.png
@CoatlCreed 50k is fine with me. I'll go ahead and send the CR. Thanks! :)
@CoatlCreed 50k is fine with me. I'll go ahead and send the CR. Thanks! :)
@Nikita
EDIT: oh whoopse that was taken awhile ago xD.

May I be added to a general ping list if you have one?
@Nikita
EDIT: oh whoopse that was taken awhile ago xD.

May I be added to a general ping list if you have one?
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@elroking

Lol! No worries. I had a good laugh there. I was scrambling around my lair going "Verity? Who? What? Where?!" xD

I actually have Verity's parents on a nest right now, with three eggs incubating. You're welcome to claim one of them when they're hatched, and I can hold onto it for you until you have the funds. How does that sound? :)

Edit: Added you to the general ping list~
@elroking

Lol! No worries. I had a good laugh there. I was scrambling around my lair going "Verity? Who? What? Where?!" xD

I actually have Verity's parents on a nest right now, with three eggs incubating. You're welcome to claim one of them when they're hatched, and I can hold onto it for you until you have the funds. How does that sound? :)

Edit: Added you to the general ping list~
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48