Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stormfrost Collegia [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Nikita Awesome, Would you be willing to wait until tomorrow for it? (I get paid tomorrow haha)
@Nikita Awesome, Would you be willing to wait until tomorrow for it? (I get paid tomorrow haha)
@Wormwood That's fine with me. I'll make sure to keep a spot for you. ^w^
@Wormwood That's fine with me. I'll make sure to keep a spot for you. ^w^
@Nikita Ahhh, thank you so much! I shall update you once I've gotten it c: Should be in just a few hours hopefully.
@Nikita Ahhh, thank you so much! I shall update you once I've gotten it c: Should be in just a few hours hopefully.
@nikita can i may a payment for an imp with a WC breed scroll?
@nikita can i may a payment for an imp with a WC breed scroll?
Please add me to the ping list! I will probably not be able to buy into this right now but I am definitely interested for the future.
Please add me to the ping list! I will probably not be able to buy into this right now but I am definitely interested for the future.
JGJgvgA.png
Where the wind takes us, we go-
Searching for the ends of the earth.

dragon sales
@Nikita
I'd like to be added to the ping list! I'd love to reserve an Imperial but don't currently have the funds.
@Nikita
I'd like to be added to the ping list! I'd love to reserve an Imperial but don't currently have the funds.
@Nikita

Please add me to the ping list! <3 Looking to reserve an imperial.
@Nikita

Please add me to the ping list! <3 Looking to reserve an imperial.
@Nikita sorry i was distracted earlier, sure i forget what scroll you wanted, clown?
@Nikita sorry i was distracted earlier, sure i forget what scroll you wanted, clown?
@Nikita oh I can try and do either, clown is a little hard to get but i can also pay for it with WC plus extra treasure.
@Nikita oh I can try and do either, clown is a little hard to get but i can also pay for it with WC plus extra treasure.
@Nikita ouo ok! -stalks MP- OUO
@Nikita ouo ok! -stalks MP- OUO
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48