Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CARNIVAL KIDS HATCHERY ! new pairs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Saving up for my next expansion now!
Saving up for my next expansion now!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Tuberose @Deenaa @Possum @sourfox New hatchlings from Tourmaline and Quartz! I'm sooo tempted to keep them, dang! Also I have some other SD hatchlings for sale that you guys might like too. There's a White/Gold/Gold in the bunch. You can check them out in the 4th post on the first page! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1218282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12183/1218282_350.png[/img] [/url]Female - Black/White/White - 300k [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1218283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12183/1218283_350.png[/img] [/url]Male - Obsidian/White/White - 300k
@Tuberose @Deenaa @Possum @sourfox
New hatchlings from Tourmaline and Quartz! I'm sooo tempted to keep them, dang! Also I have some other SD hatchlings for sale that you guys might like too. There's a White/Gold/Gold in the bunch. You can check them out in the 4th post on the first page!

1218282_350.png
Female - Black/White/White - 300k

1218283_350.png
Male - Obsidian/White/White - 300k
@Carnival, they are so gorgeous. Unfortunately, I was hoping for a more blue/purple primary, and can't afford the beauty that is an obs/white/white (or black/white/white, lol.) Definitely keep pinging me though! I love to see what comes out of your hatchery. :)
@Carnival, they are so gorgeous. Unfortunately, I was hoping for a more blue/purple primary, and can't afford the beauty that is an obs/white/white (or black/white/white, lol.) Definitely keep pinging me though! I love to see what comes out of your hatchery. :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
Oh, such cuties! Like little chess boards.

I think I am going to hold out for something a bit more pastel-y — if you manage to clone mom for example I am going to be all over that so hard there won't even be words. (Though I'm definitely also kicking myself for somehow missing that platinum girl that you already sold D: )
Oh, such cuties! Like little chess boards.

I think I am going to hold out for something a bit more pastel-y — if you manage to clone mom for example I am going to be all over that so hard there won't even be words. (Though I'm definitely also kicking myself for somehow missing that platinum girl that you already sold D: )
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Carnival Wow, they're so beautiful! Unfortunately I'm saving up for lots of gene scrolls and a lair expansion. But I'm definitely still interested in future nests!
@Carnival Wow, they're so beautiful! Unfortunately I'm saving up for lots of gene scrolls and a lair expansion. But I'm definitely still interested in future nests!
i0wKxQZ.gif
@Carnival Ahhh, I really like those Skydancers! Unfortunately I just do not have that kind of money. v__v Still interested in future hatchings though! 8D
@Carnival Ahhh, I really like those Skydancers! Unfortunately I just do not have that kind of money. v__v Still interested in future hatchings though! 8D
signature.png
@Carnival -- I'm interested in the obs/white/white SD boy, but I can't justify paying quite that much when I also have to add shimmer (around 365k right now). If you drop the price any, ping me, please? :)
@Carnival -- I'm interested in the obs/white/white SD boy, but I can't justify paying quite that much when I also have to add shimmer (around 365k right now). If you drop the price any, ping me, please? :)
@Possum @Deenaa @sourfox Thnaks for your continued itnerest, guys! :3

@Tuberose I actually traded her for their father (who was an ungened mirror at the time). Unfortunately the owner seems to have vanished and didn't bother to name any of the hatchlings :'c

@Cranberry I'll let you know. I don't have shimmer on them because I don't like how it looks on white-wingedSDs and I think it looks better when the wings match the un-shiny underbelly :'3
@Possum @Deenaa @sourfox Thnaks for your continued itnerest, guys! :3

@Tuberose I actually traded her for their father (who was an ungened mirror at the time). Unfortunately the owner seems to have vanished and didn't bother to name any of the hatchlings :'c

@Cranberry I'll let you know. I don't have shimmer on them because I don't like how it looks on white-wingedSDs and I think it looks better when the wings match the un-shiny underbelly :'3
@Carnival Oh goodness! That is the PRETTIEST White/Gold/Gold Skydancer! I can;'t afford her right now, BUT WHEN I CAN!

Could I be added to Bounty and Inferno's list, as well as the lists for your SD pairs?
@Carnival Oh goodness! That is the PRETTIEST White/Gold/Gold Skydancer! I can;'t afford her right now, BUT WHEN I CAN!

Could I be added to Bounty and Inferno's list, as well as the lists for your SD pairs?
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen
I can certainly add you to all those lists, thank you for your interest! :3

Also I always forget to update the prices on the thread, but I lowered the white/gold/gold SD's price to 200k (unless followed her here from the AH and already know that haha)
@azrielen
I can certainly add you to all those lists, thank you for your interest! :3

Also I always forget to update the prices on the thread, but I lowered the white/gold/gold SD's price to 200k (unless followed her here from the AH and already know that haha)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11