Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Rowanwood} 8 Pairs 8 Breeds
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42
@Rowan

Fair enough. Heh. I still need to build up my Clan to more than three. And unfortunately they're all related. So I need unrelated blood.
@Rowan

Fair enough. Heh. I still need to build up my Clan to more than three. And unfortunately they're all related. So I need unrelated blood.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars
@Storme

Yeah. I had a problem where I had more pairs than nests so I thinned out my horde and changed my priorities, heh. There's so many pretty gen2s on the market ):
@Storme

Yeah. I had a problem where I had more pairs than nests so I thinned out my horde and changed my priorities, heh. There's so many pretty gen2s on the market ):
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Rowan

And don't I know it! @.@ If I were to ask for a spot on your list, when would be the earliest I could hope for a shot at a Sapphire baby?
@Rowan

And don't I know it! @.@ If I were to ask for a spot on your list, when would be the earliest I could hope for a shot at a Sapphire baby?
@Storme

Assuming every nests is 3 eggs, there's a 5 month wait (not counting the 15 days till their next breeding) xD; Dang those Imperial breeding waits...
@Storme

Assuming every nests is 3 eggs, there's a 5 month wait (not counting the 15 days till their next breeding) xD; Dang those Imperial breeding waits...
@Rowan

I thought Imps had a high wait time? (Like, a month) Or is that INCLUDING that?
@Rowan

I thought Imps had a high wait time? (Like, a month) Or is that INCLUDING that?
@Storme

They weren't Imps when I got them, so they took their 15 day wait from whatever dragons they were before. So currently there is 15 days until they can breed.
But yes, with the current list and assuming every nest is 3 eggs, there is a 5 month wait because they have 30 day breeding times.
@Storme

They weren't Imps when I got them, so they took their 15 day wait from whatever dragons they were before. So currently there is 15 days until they can breed.
But yes, with the current list and assuming every nest is 3 eggs, there is a 5 month wait because they have 30 day breeding times.
@Rowan

Gotcha. Heheh. I would love to get my hands on an Imp scroll but... YEAH RIGHT.
@Rowan

Gotcha. Heheh. I would love to get my hands on an Imp scroll but... YEAH RIGHT.
@Storme

I almost sold mine but... I decided I wanted my own Imps. xP You have to be LOADED if you want more Imps.
@Storme

I almost sold mine but... I decided I wanted my own Imps. xP You have to be LOADED if you want more Imps.
I figured as much. -eyes that reservation fee and wriggles nose- 300 gems... I only have 700 or so right now....
I figured as much. -eyes that reservation fee and wriggles nose- 300 gems... I only have 700 or so right now....
@Storme
Reserves seem to be dying down so far ;P You can take your time to decide.
@Storme
Reserves seem to be dying down so far ;P You can take your time to decide.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42