Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] SKYDANCERS + IMPS + MANY MORE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Kuma right! Ridgebacks are only 120k, send me these and if you end with a spiral just give me 20k more at the trade :)
@Kuma right! Ridgebacks are only 120k, send me these and if you end with a spiral just give me 20k more at the trade :)
@Poki
Okey :)
I send you the treasure *jumps to the mail*
@Poki
Okey :)
I send you the treasure *jumps to the mail*
eyeye_by_cheezayballz-d9xh325.gif
@Poki

My next 'Exotic' Breedings won't be until the 28th, but could I be Pinged when you hatch the Pretty Pastels eggs to see what they look like? I'm trying to get one of each breed in my lair, and Ridgeback is one of the two I still need. Plus those color predicts are nice!
@Poki

My next 'Exotic' Breedings won't be until the 28th, but could I be Pinged when you hatch the Pretty Pastels eggs to see what they look like? I'm trying to get one of each breed in my lair, and Ridgeback is one of the two I still need. Plus those color predicts are nice!
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars
Good luck. You have some amazing dragons here. :D
Good luck. You have some amazing dragons here. :D
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@TameFaolchu
@Metona
@Kuma
Thank you! Booning now!
@TameFaolchu
@Metona
@Kuma
Thank you! Booning now!
@Storme Well, there's one slot left, but I cannot predict what is going to hatch.. so.. if you buy it later (if it IS a ridgeback) it will get more expensive, because you know what you get for your money (and you could decline). It would be about 220k~ So please tell me, if you want be on the list for 120k before I hatch. But it could happen, that you have to wait 'til the next breeding!

@reliquiaen thanks <3 :)
@Storme Well, there&#039;s one slot left, but I cannot predict what is going to hatch.. so.. if you buy it later (if it IS a ridgeback) it will get more expensive, because you know what you get for your money (and you could decline). It would be about 220k~ So please tell me, if you want be on the list for 120k before I hatch. But it could happen, that you have to wait &#039;til the next breeding!

@reliquiaen thanks <3 :)
*excited*
*excited*
eyeye_by_cheezayballz-d9xh325.gif
@Poki

I actually can&#039;t afford to buy it outright right now. I just wanna see how they come out is all.
@Poki

I actually can&#039;t afford to buy it outright right now. I just wanna see how they come out is all.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars
@Storm Okay :) Just wanted to inform you!

*TO THE NESTING GROOOOUNDS*
@Storm Okay :) Just wanted to inform you!

*TO THE NESTING GROOOOUNDS*
@TameFaolchu @Metona @Kuma @Storme [center] ___ NEWS [i]Hatched clutch of pretty pastels[/i] [img]http://i.imagebanana.com/img/fcxu05tw/edfwerg7uI.png[/img] ___ I'm going to edit the details, but please, have a look! (OMFG THEY ARE EVEN PRETTIER AS IN THE PREVIEW HOLY MOTHER SHADOWBINDER)[/center]
@TameFaolchu @Metona @Kuma @Storme
___
NEWS
Hatched clutch of pretty pastels
edfwerg7uI.png
___

I&#039;m going to edit the details, but please, have a look!

(**** THEY ARE EVEN PRETTIER AS IN THE PREVIEW HOLY MOTHER SHADOWBINDER)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19