Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Eclipse day, and a 7digi
1 2
@ThistleProse,
Very sorry, I was looking at Yurit, but I meant to offer on Toxicant. I do apologize!
@ThistleProse,
Very sorry, I was looking at Yurit, but I meant to offer on Toxicant. I do apologize!
@Goerbars all good! It happens :D Toxicant is gorgeous; but I can't get over how gorgeous Yurit is lmao. GL!
@Goerbars all good! It happens :D Toxicant is gorgeous; but I can't get over how gorgeous Yurit is lmao. GL!
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Kalooeh Ah, I love Zemira and she's a date I collect. I'd offer 3kg for her.
@Kalooeh Ah, I love Zemira and she's a date I collect. I'd offer 3kg for her.
@Kalooeh I would offer 50g on the unnamed spiral #50377767, does that work for you?
@Kalooeh I would offer 50g on the unnamed spiral #50377767, does that work for you?
EGjlGzP.png
I would change the title to reflect the digit number as that will attract a different group.
I would change the title to reflect the digit number as that will attract a different group.
uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif
Sorry for being a bit slow to get back I had gotten a bit busy, but I can go with the offers
@BeingOfSalt Yuto
@phoeniixfire Zemira
@Goerbars Toxicant (treasure is fine)
@Meyoline Spiral
Sorry for being a bit slow to get back I had gotten a bit busy, but I can go with the offers
@BeingOfSalt Yuto
@phoeniixfire Zemira
@Goerbars Toxicant (treasure is fine)
@Meyoline Spiral
@ThistleProse If you still want Yurit I got no problem with trading. I havnt gotten any other offers
@ThistleProse If you still want Yurit I got no problem with trading. I havnt gotten any other offers
Ooh, yes please <3
Ooh, yes please <3
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
1 2