Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Into the Wake Hatchery (G5 Moroi)
1 2 3
FIRST!!!!
FIRST!!!!
Second !!!!!
Second !!!!!
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
Third?!
Third?!
4q1Yg9.png
Fourth!
Fourth!
Fifth! I know which kid I want to go for, and I have ideeeeas! That Sanguine kid will draw Mephyst's interest
Fifth! I know which kid I want to go for, and I have ideeeeas! That Sanguine kid will draw Mephyst's interest
Sixth

There are two I’m super interested in.
Sixth

There are two I’m super interested in.
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@Into the Wake Pinglist (G5 Moroi)

Hello everyone! I'm pinging everyone to let you know that the lore contest for the Plague and Earth nests for Vio's g5 Moroi kids will be starting today. You have until April 17th at 23:59 FR time to write up your entries. You may edit your entries up until that time. The starting lore is left open-ended so you may freely choose where to take this kid.

If you haven't already, you may look at the Rules here. The Lore Contest hatchlings and additional rules are here if you need to refer back to them. Good luck to everyone who enters! I can't wait to see what kind of ideas you have in store for these little Shade Emperors.

Hello everyone! I'm pinging everyone to let you know that the lore contest for the Plague and Earth nests for Vio's g5 Moroi kids will be starting today. You have until April 17th at 23:59 FR time to write up your entries. You may edit your entries up until that time. The starting lore is left open-ended so you may freely choose where to take this kid.

If you haven't already, you may look at the Rules here. The Lore Contest hatchlings and additional rules are here if you need to refer back to them. Good luck to everyone who enters! I can't wait to see what kind of ideas you have in store for these little Shade Emperors.
Empyrean Reflection: Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
Jk9NoUo.png
Excitedly waiting for Vio's water nest :D (also I love their current UMA :O)
Excitedly waiting for Vio's water nest :D (also I love their current UMA :O)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png

Greetings everyone and apologies for the ping. I'm mixing things up a bit. [The contest still ends on the 17th, so you have a 5 days, including today, to get them done.] Some of your may know that I'm pulling two kids, one from the plague nest(s) and one from the earth nest. These two kids will be held until the end of the flight nesting cycle which will likely be next year. I will be pulling one kid from each flight to put in a raffle that anyone can enter. Each kid pulled will be random.

The two kids I will be pulling is Iana (Plague) and Elena (Earth). If you were going to be entering the lore contest for either of them, I do apologize. You can either enter for any of the other 5 kids or wait until the future kids.

After discussing with @/Dytileea, who will be hosting the water nests, there will be three water nests hatched that will have a good amount of collab lore added to them, on top of their normal lore (due to the kids having a good blue range between their parents). If anyone is interested in these water eye kids, please let me know.

Greetings everyone and apologies for the ping. I'm mixing things up a bit. [The contest still ends on the 17th, so you have a 5 days, including today, to get them done.] Some of your may know that I'm pulling two kids, one from the plague nest(s) and one from the earth nest. These two kids will be held until the end of the flight nesting cycle which will likely be next year. I will be pulling one kid from each flight to put in a raffle that anyone can enter. Each kid pulled will be random.

The two kids I will be pulling is Iana (Plague) and Elena (Earth). If you were going to be entering the lore contest for either of them, I do apologize. You can either enter for any of the other 5 kids or wait until the future kids.

After discussing with @/Dytileea, who will be hosting the water nests, there will be three water nests hatched that will have a good amount of collab lore added to them, on top of their normal lore (due to the kids having a good blue range between their parents). If anyone is interested in these water eye kids, please let me know.
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
Jk9NoUo.png
Giving this a real quick bump. The lore contest ends tomorrow night before rollover, so those who are still working on entries, you got until then to send them in. ^^ Depending on how many entries I get, I'll be changing the setup of the next lore contest. The first two water nests will be flat sale prices, while the third nest will be a lore contest.
Giving this a real quick bump. The lore contest ends tomorrow night before rollover, so those who are still working on entries, you got until then to send them in. ^^ Depending on how many entries I get, I'll be changing the setup of the next lore contest. The first two water nests will be flat sale prices, while the third nest will be a lore contest.
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
Jk9NoUo.png
1 2 3