Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | the arboretum [g4 naomi hatchery]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@navrook I say keep whatever babies you like. You should always get first pick. I don't mind at all. I will be keeping a million Eda babies. Maybe one day I will decide to sell them anyway but, for now I will be baby hoarding. LOL
@navrook I say keep whatever babies you like. You should always get first pick. I don't mind at all. I will be keeping a million Eda babies. Maybe one day I will decide to sell them anyway but, for now I will be baby hoarding. LOL
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
There is never an obligation to sell your kiddos!! If you like them, keep them. :3 just beware, they will fill your entire lair space quickly. I would know.
There is never an obligation to sell your kiddos!! If you like them, keep them. :3 just beware, they will fill your entire lair space quickly. I would know.
fiFase7.png
keep anyone you want! especially someone you just really love - you can't unsell a dragon. keepkeepkeep
keep anyone you want! especially someone you just really love - you can't unsell a dragon. keepkeepkeep
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngJ7D1quC.png
[center]@pinglist-20620 ah… me again… i’ve decided to sell this kiddo after all: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94168919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/941690/94168919_350.png[/img][/url] she is g4 naomi, as well as g4 ignis and g3 talos through her father, sleipnir. pye and sleipnir will have another imp nest (or two?), but not for a few months at the very least. i’ll be taking offers until monday, april 29 at 12:00 frt - 2 weeks because of the short notice :’) please see the first page for details on making an offer! my pms are always open for questions
@pye g4 naomis

ah… me again…

i’ve decided to sell this kiddo after all:

94168919_350.png

she is g4 naomi, as well as g4 ignis and g3 talos through her father, sleipnir. pye and sleipnir will have another imp nest (or two?), but not for a few months at the very least.

i’ll be taking offers until monday, april 29 at 12:00 frt - 2 weeks because of the short notice :’) please see the first page for details on making an offer! my pms are always open for questions
I made an offer in PMs, she's such a gorgeous dragon! The color combo is so good!
I made an offer in PMs, she's such a gorgeous dragon! The color combo is so good!
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[center] [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/JzhmG0Nc/im1.png[/img][/url]

im1.png
[center] [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/JzhmG0Nc/im1.png[/img][/url]

im1.png
[center]Offer for Sycamore here! Love his colors! [/center] [center]Sycamore; Sorcerer of The Earth[/center] [center]The young mage was gifted at birth, and loved dearly by his mother. In lack of better terms, he was a 'Mama's Boy,' making gifts for her. His gifts were strange, but held a great deal of effort in them. He would gather stones scattered about Dragonhome, and brambles from dead undergrowth. He would meld them together with pastes made from whatever he could find; dead rats, the bark of certain trees, sticky latex from plants, the list went on and on. He would use his magic to imbue his presents with life, albeit for a short time, and make them move like a living creature and not an amalgamation of inanimate objects. Despite the macabre, jagged movements his creations made, and the desperate sounds curdled from the still wet paste, he was ever the more eager to see the proud look on his beloved mother's face. He never did know what happened to those gifts he made for her after he left to go play. They just seemed to disappear.[/center] [center]Sycamore doesn't talk about his mother, Pye, now. He doesn't talk about his father much either. Whenever the topic of parents comes up, he becomes rigid and withdrawn. It's a mystery why he is so sensitive about his parents being mentioned, and nobody really cares to pry. However, he is greatly interested in uncovering his family's past. He only knows about his grandmother Willow from his childhood. Stories his mother mentioned her in. Other than that, he's a stranger to his own family. [/center] [center]While in the Tangled Wood far away from his birthplace, Sycamore overheard a couple of travelers talking about Alliance. He initially believed it to be a simple alliance between factions, as often happens with cooperative clans. Alas, this Alliance was a town in Sunbeam Ruins built on a union of multiple flights, and ruled by multiple clans in one place. The praises he heard about it being a utopia where dragons treat one another as equals without sneering at their origins. The stories he eavesdropped on how some of the most powerful dragons lived there. He jumped at the opportunity to investigate. After all, he would fit right in. He has no prejudices nor is he opposed to ideals based on united flights. He might even find a clue about the origins of his family if he's lucky. Despite his great experience in his profession, he is frequently mocked by his fellow clanmates of Stormspire. His ambition and voice is greater than his size. The elders warn him to not stray into territories that may sow his undoing, but then again, Sycamore is never one to back down from a looming typhoon on the horizon. There is one dragon he has a level of respect and connection with, and that is Mortem the Spidereye. They both have a fascination with the elements, one rather morbid in how Sornieth's magic makes a dragon work. He may be a tad squeamish to the tundra's practices, he still observes whenever the coroner delves his paws into the gore of a deceased clanmate and studies their insides.[/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/2558617.png[/img] [outfit=2558617] In his armor, Sycamore feels his earthly blood with every pulse, every string of magic. He can feel his powers augmented with the ancient shroud and hear the distant voices of the souls tied to the armor. He wears it when he leaves the city of Alliance, often to go on trips to the Scarred Wasteland and investigate the origins of his family. He feels safe in the shroud, and comforted by the whispers emanating from its haunted lining.[/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/2558627.png[/img] [outfit=2558627] Most days the fae dons comfortable robes while he goes about his day to day business. The city of Alliance is safe from monsters and Beastclan invaders. Only fools attempt to storm the city armed to the teeth daily. Luckily for outsiders, it rarely happens. The gates are far too secure for someone with ill intent to sneak by security. On the very rare occasion clans of bandits attempt to attack, Sycamore is the first to peek his head out and watch the battle unfold.[/center] [center]Sycamore feels he may have a lead on the origins of his family. There is a dragon in Runesight clan that may have answers. A towering behemoth that can see the past and point him in the right direction. He just needs to find an audience with him...[/center]
Offer for Sycamore here! Love his colors!
Sycamore; Sorcerer of The Earth
The young mage was gifted at birth, and loved dearly by his mother. In lack of better terms, he was a 'Mama's Boy,' making gifts for her. His gifts were strange, but held a great deal of effort in them. He would gather stones scattered about Dragonhome, and brambles from dead undergrowth. He would meld them together with pastes made from whatever he could find; dead rats, the bark of certain trees, sticky latex from plants, the list went on and on. He would use his magic to imbue his presents with life, albeit for a short time, and make them move like a living creature and not an amalgamation of inanimate objects. Despite the macabre, jagged movements his creations made, and the desperate sounds curdled from the still wet paste, he was ever the more eager to see the proud look on his beloved mother's face. He never did know what happened to those gifts he made for her after he left to go play. They just seemed to disappear.
Sycamore doesn't talk about his mother, Pye, now. He doesn't talk about his father much either. Whenever the topic of parents comes up, he becomes rigid and withdrawn. It's a mystery why he is so sensitive about his parents being mentioned, and nobody really cares to pry. However, he is greatly interested in uncovering his family's past. He only knows about his grandmother Willow from his childhood. Stories his mother mentioned her in. Other than that, he's a stranger to his own family.
While in the Tangled Wood far away from his birthplace, Sycamore overheard a couple of travelers talking about Alliance. He initially believed it to be a simple alliance between factions, as often happens with cooperative clans. Alas, this Alliance was a town in Sunbeam Ruins built on a union of multiple flights, and ruled by multiple clans in one place. The praises he heard about it being a utopia where dragons treat one another as equals without sneering at their origins. The stories he eavesdropped on how some of the most powerful dragons lived there. He jumped at the opportunity to investigate. After all, he would fit right in. He has no prejudices nor is he opposed to ideals based on united flights. He might even find a clue about the origins of his family if he's lucky.

Despite his great experience in his profession, he is frequently mocked by his fellow clanmates of Stormspire. His ambition and voice is greater than his size. The elders warn him to not stray into territories that may sow his undoing, but then again, Sycamore is never one to back down from a looming typhoon on the horizon. There is one dragon he has a level of respect and connection with, and that is Mortem the Spidereye. They both have a fascination with the elements, one rather morbid in how Sornieth's magic makes a dragon work. He may be a tad squeamish to the tundra's practices, he still observes whenever the coroner delves his paws into the gore of a deceased clanmate and studies their insides.
2558617.png
Not Found

In his armor, Sycamore feels his earthly blood with every pulse, every string of magic. He can feel his powers augmented with the ancient shroud and hear the distant voices of the souls tied to the armor. He wears it when he leaves the city of Alliance, often to go on trips to the Scarred Wasteland and investigate the origins of his family. He feels safe in the shroud, and comforted by the whispers emanating from its haunted lining.
2558627.png
Not Found

Most days the fae dons comfortable robes while he goes about his day to day business. The city of Alliance is safe from monsters and Beastclan invaders. Only fools attempt to storm the city armed to the teeth daily. Luckily for outsiders, it rarely happens. The gates are far too secure for someone with ill intent to sneak by security. On the very rare occasion clans of bandits attempt to attack, Sycamore is the first to peek his head out and watch the battle unfold.
Sycamore feels he may have a lead on the origins of his family. There is a dragon in Runesight clan that may have answers. A towering behemoth that can see the past and point him in the right direction. He just needs to find an audience with him...
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
@ASleepyBoi i’m so sorry, i gifted him to mir (reno’s owner) as a thank-you for letting me use their dragon for breeding. his sister magnolia will be sold at a later date, and reno and pye will breed again if there’s a specific color combo you have in mind. thank you for your interest!
@ASleepyBoi i’m so sorry, i gifted him to mir (reno’s owner) as a thank-you for letting me use their dragon for breeding. his sister magnolia will be sold at a later date, and reno and pye will breed again if there’s a specific color combo you have in mind. thank you for your interest!
[center] [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/JzhmG0Nc/im1.png[/img][/url] just under a week left for offers on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94168919]rowan[/url]!

im1.png

just under a week left for offers on rowan!
1 2 3 4 5 6